276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Starplast Water Fun Trolley

£19.995£39.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Claire150686 'My twin boys (2.5yrs old) love this, it's great with water and only needs a little to make it fun. Handy storage option as we don't have a garden or outdoor storage. We have used dry indoors and wet outdoors. Price is more then I'd usually pay but I see many more play days of fun ahead so will earn its worth.' For the price score, it seems pretty obvious, but we’re basing the score on the price of the product against competitor products or even alternatives from the same brand. For example if we find another Chad Valley product at a cheaper price than Chad Valley Water Fun Trolley, but we feel they’re of similar quality, we’ll score the cheaper product higher. Chad Valley Water Fun Trolley review score Cab4002 'The box contains a kettle, cups and cakes with stand. My kid enjoys pretending to make myself and family tea while giving us cakes. This set is very good for young kids and will definitely help to expand your kids imagination.'

The brand of product you buy can vary in importance, from person to person. Some people will of course be much more particular about the brands they will use. Whilst others aren’t interested in the brand and are more interested in the overall quality or price of the product itself. Thankfully Chad Valley is a brand that many customers have grown to love over the years and is very popular for items in the Sand and water tables category.ROXY118 'THE GRANDCHILDEREN ARE OVER THE MOON WITH THIS PRODUCT AS LONG AS WE DON'T GET A DROUGHT THIS SUMMER T, THEY WILL HAVE HOUR'S OF FUN TIME' Hanhan 'This is really good - great that it can be folded away out of sight and won’t get brittle in the sun. Hours of fun Great same day delivery from Argos too!'

Mfs 'My little one loves this. We did add a few extra bits to it to make it a little more fun as just came with 3 small boats so she added some of her little figure people and spent hours playing' Nanny 'My granddaughter loves playing with it. It’s a perfect size for little ones, she particularly loves all the cakes.' Jules 'My 3 year old Grandson loves this ,lots of different stories to be made! Dinosaur kingdom or fishing for sharks .They can pull it around like a suitcase so it makes them feel independent and able to take from home to Grandma.' Jule 'My class EYFS absolutely loved it. Very simple to use and reassemble. The kids absolutely loved it especially in the warm weather.'Cherry 'I bought this as a Christmas present as she likes pretending to make tea and coffee for her stuff dolls. She likes the cakes and the cups with matching colours. Definitely a very good buy.' The next step after looking at products in the same category, was to look at products from the same brand, Chad Valley.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment