276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anker PowerCore Solar 20000, 18W USB-C Power Bank 20,000 mAh with Dual Ports, Flashlight, IP65 Splash Proof and Dustproof for Outdoor Activities, Compatible with Smartphones and Other Devices

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The two input ports may not be used at the same time. The USB-C input port and micro USB port are for input only. This product’s USB-C port cannot charge iPhone 12. Use a USB-A to Lightning cable (not included) to charge an iPhone.

Product: PowerCore Solar 20000 - Anker

So, part of this test really caught my attention, because I need to replace a worn-out unit with something newer and I need it to work at cold temps: It is practically a tie between the two Nitecore portable battery chargers. The others tested weren’t even close. Nitecore PBCs were 25 to 38% more energy-dense than Anker PBCs. Almost all the PBCs I evaluated (based on specifications provided by the manufacturer) but didn’t test in this report had a lower Specified Energy density. And Specified Energy was always significantly higher than Delivered Energy. Highest performance No matter what you’re using, Anker’s built-in PowerIQ technology tanks up your devices at speeds of up to 18W. Just plug in your USB-C cable around the campfire, and watch your battery % shoot right up.The best overall option with reliable high-volume charging. It can also charge up to three devices at once. After examining these four portable battery chargers with a comprehensive suite of tests, I know I could get enough data needed to make a good decision based on a limited BatteryBench protocol. The tests I would perform would be Physical Measurements, USB-A Power, USB-C Power, Delivered Energy, Recharge Time, and Drop Tests. Moreover, you could realistically complete that short list in about one day instead of 11. Learn more Google Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL / Pixel 4 / Pixel 4XL / iPad Pro 12.9“ 2018 /11'' 2020 / Pro 12.9“ 2020 / Nintendo Switch When PowerCore II 20000 is charging your device, the LED power meter will stay on, displaying the battery’s remaining power. The light will fade when the device is fully charged and no longer drawing a current. The last LED light will flash when the remaing power is lower than 10% and turn off when lower than 5%.

PowerCore Essential 20000 PD User Manual - Anker A1281 PowerCore Essential 20000 PD User Manual - Anker

Charging time: Each power bank takes a different length of time to charge your device. I considered how long each power bank takes to charge devices, whether it is your cell phone, your laptop, or even your headphones. Some portable battery chargers recharged significantly faster than others. This feature is mainly of interest to thru-hikers during town stops. Table 21: Recharge Time – Anker PowerCore 10000 PD Redux and Nitecore NB10000 nameHere are the PBCs that have been tested with BatteryBench and show the highest numbers that are here today – but might be gone tomorrow. Highest delivered energy density We depend on our phones for a lot of things: communication, transportation, medical needs, and more. They keep us safe, keep us connected, and keep life going. That is why you cannot afford to have your devices run out of battery when you are away from home. Equipped with 2 USB Type-A output ports, the Anker PowerCore 20000 allows for efficient charging of multiple devices at the same time. The battery technology utilized in this power bank is Lithium Polymer (LiPo), which ensures long-lasting power and reliable performance. With a battery capacity of 20000 mAh, it offers sufficient power to keep devices charged for extended periods. When this article was written, the Nitecore NB10000 and NB20000 portable battery chargers seemed to be the highest-performing models available, though they have had some issues. Testing isn’t that hard if you are determined to find the best PBC that meets your needs.

Anker PowerCore II 20000 Review | PCMag Anker PowerCore II 20000 Review | PCMag

INIU 10000mAh Portable Charger t ech Specs: Charges 2 devices at once | 1 USB-C port | 2 USB-A ports | 78% charge within 1 hourWith needs that vary greatly and in a rapidly changing market, a “best” portable battery charger simply does not exist. Furthermore, if it did (on paper), its crown will dissolve in a relatively short amount of time. That means a consumer can spend an enormous amount of money making sure they own the best PBC at any given time. That is a fool’s game. Instead, buy the most capable PBC you can afford now and use it as long as you can. Our landfills are full enough of electronic waste. Ultra-High Cell Capacity: The massive 20,000mAh cell capacity provides more than 5 charges for iPhone XS, almost 5 full charges for Samsung Galaxy S10, more than 4 charges for iPhone 11, and over 2 and a half charges for iPad mini 5.

Anker PowerCore Solar 20000 review Anker PowerCore Solar 20000 review

You can use the USB-C PD port to recharge your power bank, and so you can recharge at the same speed, this is the best part of Power Delivery power banks. 2. Recharge with 30W Power Delivery wall charger Now, to get a handle on the performance (delivered energy) to weight ratio of each PBC, consider the delivered energy of each PBC tested: Chart comparing delivered energy in watt-hours. Higher numbers are better. On the NB20000 I tested, the USB-C input-only port was dead, which didn’t seem to affect any test results. It’s hard to say if Nitecore has consistent quality problems based on a sample size of only two units. Selection adviceUltra-High Capacity: Weighs as little as a can of soup (12.5 oz) yet charges the iPhone 8 almost seven times, the Galaxy S8 five times or the iPad mini 4 twice I spend days outside in all weathers, camping, hiking, biking. I’ve had some kind of portable power for 15 years, initially just AA batteries in a USB case, now Powercore, usually 10000PD or longer off-grid 20000PD.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment