276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cooler Master MasterBox NR200 Mini ITX Computer Case - Compact SGCC Steel Chassis, Tool-Free 360 Degree Accessibility - NR200 Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Upgraded internal impeller and housing design enhances cooling efficiency while minimizing excessive noise. Join us our community on Discord and Reddit to talk directly to the designers of the products, or participate in feedback surveys, giveaways and more! Triple slot GPUs supports a maximum length of 330mm and maximum width of 156mm, fitting the largest, high-end graphics cards. This case supports really long graphics cards, CPUs up to 155mm at 280mm radiator on the side or a 240mm at the bottom.

The chassis frame is wrapped in a sleek and tasteful powder-coated steel chassis that makes a statement on a desk. A PCI Riser is included for vertical GPU installation, ideal for showcasing or feeding it fresh air from the side with the vented panel. Compared with FS-L200, NR-200 has much better performance, which has neither no oil leakage, nor air leakage, and no water leakage.The NR200 is very compact and in its Blue livery is beautiful, it started first swing and is very smooth runner and fairly quiet in operation, The water cooling is very efficient,there are no provisions for fitting fan blades so fan assistance is required for the radiator,I use old computer cooling fans that work very well. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Degree Accessibility: Every panel and frame part can be dismantled to allow advanced disassembly and 360 degrees of access to work on components. The case only supports a vertical GPU mount, unlike the original NR200P, so the inclusion of a riser cable is a must. However, vertical GPU mounting is really where the NR200P shines because we have a very short riser cable included that you can use when you go with a vertical GPU.

Once the top is removed you have full access to build from just about any angle so you're not going to find yourself frustrated like in other cases where you have trouble reaching that pesky 8-pin EPS connection. The NR200P includes many features found in larger ATX chassis while retaining a space-efficient form factor. Take full advantage of your high-end processor and triple-slot graphics card thanks to open ventilation, multiple fan mounts, and generous clearance for water cooling. I then added the fan at the bottom as intake to help with GPU cooling, but that actually couldn’t do anything.We also have a plastic top panel, which is also grey in an effort to mix things up so it’s not a boring white enclosure.

Included Sickleflow 140 Non-LED fans utilize a two-tier sealing mechanism to prevent dust accumulation, resulting in longer serviceable life span and silent performance. In close collaboration with our community of builders, the 4 colors are the result of a Reddit survey hosted by our fellow PC enthusiasts. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. I do love Toyan engines, but i have to admit that It's not easy to adjust the carburetor of FS-L200, especially for those who are not familiar with Toyan engines. I’m really excited to use this for my future small-sized desktop PC that is not for gaming, but for work only.Therefore I decided to mount my own Hyper 212 on my motherboard and and yes it does fit, with no problems with the side panel closing. Inside, you’ll find the large 280mm AIO installed at the top of the case, with extra-long hoses perfectly pre-routed for ideal placement. That is really the only advantage of getting the NR200P, aside from the tempered glass side panel and the second 120mm top exhaust fan, because the regular NR200 just comes with a single top exhaust.

Compatible with a wide variety of Intel and AMD sockets (all brackets included), the AIO’s upgraded Gen3 dual-chamber pump is bound to keep any CPU running at optimum performance. While I appreciate the inclusion of these velcro straps all around the power supply cage, you do have to spend some time making sure to clean them up so they don’t exit and bump into your graphics card. Selected by our fans on Reddit r/sffpc, and made with thick, powder coated SGCC steel, these chassis will stay clean, bright, colorful and durable even in harsh traveling conditions. Oh yeah, you can fit two more 120mm fans in the bottom, so it's possible to stuff 7 case fans into this tiny thing!The NR200 is not exactly compact for an ITX space, it comes in at 18 liters, which is bigger than my Corsair ONE. Ample clearance for long, triple-slot graphics cards means no sacrifices are needed in GPU power to take advantage of small form factor sizing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment