276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pressed powder White, pressed powder full cover foundation including mirror and puff applicator

£3£6.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sure, it may be the mineral foundation from this brand that gets all the buzz, but don’t sleep on its pressed setting powder. “This is one of my favorites because it not only sets makeup to extend wear, but it also improves the appearance of pores over time,” says Spinoza. It comes in six shades, including a translucent option. All of them are talc-free and infused with not only minerals but also hydrating ingredients, such as vitamin E and shea butter, ensuring a non-chalky, non-cakey texture. Plus, if you don’t want to worry about messes and spills, a compact, pressed option like this is the way to go.

10 Best Pressed Setting Powders 2023 to Sweep Away Shine - Allure

Alyssa Kaplanis an experienced writer in the beauty industry and product tester specializing in cosmetics. She has years of experience using and experimenting with pressed powders and is a fan of several on this list. She's been a staff writer at Byrdie since 2022. Why It's Worth It: The Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder is an undeniable classic and has been a mainstay in the kits of professional makeup artists for over a decade. Emily Cheng, who's Yara Shahidi's go-to makeup artist, can attest to that. She first used it 15 years ago and has been hooked ever since. "It's simple, basic, foolproof, and does the job," Cheng says.From one of our favorite wallet-friendly beauty lines comes this powder, which works beautifully on its own or over makeup. Dust it on bare skin (well, bare except for sunscreen, of course) to help tamp down unwanted sheen and make prominent pores disappear. Or use it as the final step in your makeup routine to set everything in place. Brushes and sponges are great, but we appreciate the convenience of powders that come with applicators. Available in translucent and skin-matching pigmented shades, Bobbi Brown's Sheer Finish controls shine, blurs blemishes, and leaves a long-lasting matte finish in its wake. Why It's Worth It: Glossier has become synonymous with dewy complexions and Wowder lives up to those expectations. The formula is intentionally weightless and buildable, allowing you to both set your makeup and control the exact amount of shine you'd like. Diamond powder is used for a light-reflecting finish while kaolin clay absorbs into your skin to prevent caking. Touch up any blemishes or imperfections. Roll your makeup puff around one finger and dab the edge in your powder. [14] X Research source This will focus the foundation on a smaller area of the puff. Then, gently tap that part of the puff against the offending blemish or area you want more coverage. [15] X Research source

Powder | Makeup | Givenchy Beauty Powder | Makeup | Givenchy Beauty

This ultra-fine pressed powder comes in three shades (translucent, banana, and mint green) to set and correct your makeup. While the translucent does a stellar job at suppressing shine, the banana will help to camouflage dark circles, and the mint green will combat redness. As for its oil-controlling capabilities, we're seriously impressed. It works to keep shine at bay for several hours before needing to touch up. Because the texture is so weightless, it doesn't look cakey or heavy on the skin, though it can be a bit drying if you over-apply. However, if you're prone to a greasy T-zone or you live in a humid climate, this drugstore buy could be the key to keeping your makeup looking its best.You don't have permission to access "http://www.clinique.co.uk/products/1607/makeup/powders" on this server. TBH, this is the powder for people who think they hate powder. It was my starter-powder a few months ago (and look at me now!), because it feels and looks like absolutely nothing on my skin. It helps tone down excess shine without fully mattifying the dewy finish from my creamy concealers and blushes, helping me keep my ~lit-from-within~ glow. I just sweep it all over my skin with a big, fluffy brush, and then, with a smaller brush, layer a bit more over oil-prone areas, like around my nose and over my T-zone. Kirin Bhatty is a bi-coastal celebrity makeup artist for A-Frame Agency and a brand ambassador for Catrice Cosmetics. Keep this compact—a fave among pro makeup artists—on hand when you need to powder your nose. Specially made to be completely undetectable with even the most intense HD cameras, you never have to worry about it caking or settling into fine lines. Plus, because it’s pressed, it’s ideal to keep in your purse (no worrying about spills) and comes in a conveniently portable mini size, too.

The 10 Best Pressed Powders of 2023, Tested and Reviewed - Byrdie

Search Catalog - Enter Keyword or Item No. (suggestions are available below) run search Clear the search field Yes, this powder gives you all of the complexion-enhancing benefits we’ve been mentioning, but it also goes way beyond its standard responsibilities. The powder—one of the silkiest we’ve ever tried—contains a proprietary anti-aging ingredient plus a radiance-boosting technology that makes skin look extra glowy immediately and over time. Even the included powder puff is luxurious beyond belief: It's made in Japan with long fibers that make for seamless application. No roundup of the best setting powders would be complete without the mention of the iconic Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder. You’ll find this in the makeup bags of celebrities (*cough cough* Lori Harvey, who has the smoothest damn skin I’ve ever seen), makeup artists, and editors alike. Translucent powder, explains Scibelli, can work to give a more-airbrushed finish to your makeup. It will also absorb any unwanted or excess oil and can also work to blur the appearance of pores, uneven texture, and sometimes even discoloration.

Gifts & Services

Use a damp beauty sponge for heavier coverage. Wet a beauty sponge with lukewarm water and dab it into your pressed powder. Use the makeup dampened sponge to apply your powder, gently dabbing the sponge against your skin as you work from the center outward. This will provide heavier makeup coverage if you have widespread blemishes or lots of discoloration you want to hide. [10] X Research source With a luminous finish but long-wearing capabilities, Sephora’s Microsmooth powder is proof that you really can have it all. The baked formula has a very subtle shimmer that illuminates the skin, but it still does a great job of absorbing excess oil. It's very lightweight and doesn't create a powdery or cakey finish. It also comes in 15 shades that range from fair to dark, though it's worth noting that some online reviewers say it oxidizes (darkens a bit) a few minutes after application. If you're looking for a powder to set makeup and control excess oil without sacrificing your glow, this one is a fantastic choice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment