276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Breastvest Breast Vest Nursing 40 Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lots of mums find breastvest useful during pregnancy, keeping your bump nicely covered when tops ride or are just that little bit too short - as we know they are prone to be! Invented, tested and approved breastfeeding mums, Breastvest is shaped to sit comfortably just under your nursing bra and is held in place by shoulder straps, specially designed not to interfere with your bra straps. The brainchild of mum Sam Telfer, the award-winning undergarment has been created, designed and tested by breastfeeding mums who mention “a deep-rooted fear of exposing the postnatal tummies our babies left behind. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. I've never been the least bit bothered about feeding as everything is covered up but it's so great to be able to hide my bulging tum.

Colette Burgess is an experienced primary school teacher and has lived in Manchester for most of her adult life. This style is fitted for layering with your favourite outfit, but because the cotton is stretchy it has some give. It really couldn’t be easier to use: Step 1: unhook your nursing bra Step 2: lift up your top - Breastvest will stay in place and keep your tummy covered; Step 3: latch on your baby and enjoy the confidence which goes hand in hand with wearing Breastvest.

breastvest is a unique piece of breastfeeding underwear, designed to be used in addition to your nursing bra, to provide a comfortable layer of support and coverage for your postnatal tummy. Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.

So if you are worried about exposing your postnatal tummy when breastfeeding, breastvest has got you covered. It was so easy just to wear a normal t-shirt and lift it up to feed, with the breast vest keeping my tummy covered and warm! After giving birth to her first son, and deciding to breastfeed she suddenly realised that her wardrobe was going to be very limited!

The Under Bust is made from LENZING™ ECOVERO™ fibres; a sustainable fabric derived from certified renewable wood sources and made using eco-responsible production methods. The Breastvest breastfeeding top is all about empowering new mothers to breastfeed in public, allowing them to maintain privacy, providing support and yet guaranteeing maximum freedom when on the go. Colette has been writing about days out and adventures in Manchester and beyond including day trips and short breaks in the UK and holidays abroad since 2012. Labour and Birth, Home or Hospital we have the largest range of birthing products for Mums, Midwives, Doulas, Birth Centres and the NHS. I was a bit dubious to start off with and I didn't think it would be much different from wearing the cheaper vests with stretchy straps but how I was very wrong!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment