276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare, A (Sparknotes Literature Guide)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The front cover was covered in mud and I wiped it off and thought to myself that it should be fine once I wiped it.

The remainder of the roles are assigned, and the group plans to meet the following night at the Duke's oak for a rehearsal — the same woods where Hermia and Lysander plan to meet on their flight from Athens. However, you'll still get enjoyment and understanding from this book, giving you a solid platform on which to build.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Please leave these SparkNotes Editors as the second author and the author of the original work as the last author. And with everything covered--context; plot overview; character lists; themes, motifs, and symbols; summary and analysis, key facts; study questions and essay topics; and reviews and resources--you don't have to go anywhere else! SparkNotes'™ motto is Smarter, Better, Faster because:· They feature the most current ideas and themes, written by experts. Instead, he declares that if Hermia won't marry Demetrius, she will die: This is the law of Athens and his right as her father.

Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.This translates Shakespeare into modern English with the original language on opposite side for comparison. It doesn’t give the easy out with themes, symbolism, etc explained in tedious detail so that students all have the exact same responses to supposedly thought provoking questions. They provide chapter-by-chapter analysis, explanations of key themes, motifs, and symbols, a review quiz and essay topics. That being said it was a helpful source of additional insight into the characters, summary and analysis. We work with experts to create books, blogs, quizzes, and flashcards that will help you master hard material.

Having studied this play many years ago at O Level, all I can say is that I wish this book had existed then.They provide chapter-by-chapter analysis, explanations of key themes, motifs, and symbols, a review quiz, and even possible essay topics. Several film adaptations of A Midsummer Night’s Dream have been produced, with notable versions including the 1935 film directed by Max Reinhardt and William Dieterle, as well as the 1999 adaptation directed by Michael Hoffman.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment