276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Goliath Greedy Granny - Toys R Us Exclusive Version

£13.495£26.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you press it and she wakes up, you need to put all of your biscuits that you have collected back. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Just lie granny back in her chair and let her doze off, fill her tray with biscuits then spin the wheel. DEVELOPS OBSERVATION AND REFLEXES – Each round produces its own surprises, with children having to look carefully at the contrasting designs and act fast to match the patterns. The aim of the game might sound easy but one wrong move and you could wake up granny and her teeth will go flying.

There are 4 types of biscuits on the tray and the aim of the game is to collect each type of biscuit. The aim of the game is to be the first player to collect one of each type of biscuit without waking Granny. BRIGHT COLOURFUL DESIGN – Kids play in rounds, pressing the hunger plunger to set Granny’s eyes spinning. First player to match the card to Granny’s face is rewarded with a different number of toy cookies which helps encourage counting - The player with the most cookies wins! ACTION AND DISTRACTION – Cards look similar at first glance, but every card is different and all the players are free to reach for the card they think is the matching one.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Perfect for all the family, Greedy Granny is full of suspense and will have everyone on the edge of their seats. BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend. This time of year sees us overloaded with adverts on children’s TV channels, filled with the latest games, toys and dolls. You put the two halves together to make Granny and the armchair before putting her teeth in her mouth, her biscuits on the tray and push her right back so that she ‘goes to sleep’ (her eyes close).

GREEDY GRANNY IS UP TO HER TRICKS AGAIN – Inspired by TOMY’s successful Greedy Granny game, Greedy Granny In a Spin puts a new spin on the evergreen game of Snap.Set the game up by fitting Granny’s dentures in place and pushing her back into a reclining position and watch her fall asleep. If you wake Granny up from her slumber, that player has to put her teeth back in, send her back to sleep and place their biscuits back on the tray, and play continues. This interactive junior board game is a valuable educational toy for children from age 4, helping develop motor skills, as well as hand-eye coordination as kids try to steal Granny’s biscuits without being noticed.

My son has outgrown the game now, so it has been passed on to a local school otherwise I’d send you a photo to show how it looked. I was concerned that once Granny was assembled, she’d no longer fit in the box after playing the game. PRACTICAL FOR TRAVEL AND PLAY ON THE GO – The unit folds up neatly to provide a handy storage compartment for keeping cards and cookies safe, perfect for taking the game on holiday. To play each player takes it in turns to spin the dial, depending on the colour it lands on (green to take a biscuit and purple to put one back on the tray) and the number it lands on will tell you what to do next.Jack and I have been enjoying playing this recently and it can get quite competitive – I often almost get to the four different biscuits before losing them all which is greeted with a very loud ‘HA-HA’ from my son who then goes on to win! Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers. Greedy Granny is a very enjoyable and fun family board game for children to enjoy time and time again as no one knows when Granny will shoot off her teeth next! The winner is the first person to get one of each biscuit – and believe me that can be very difficult!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment