276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mr Bruff's Guide to GCSE English Language

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In this second edition, you’ll receive detailed guidance on every question in the AQA GCSE English Language exams, updated in September 2023 with the latest insights and information. Exams aren’t bad. They’re your opportunity to show off just how much you know about English—and you have been studying it since you were five, so you definitely know a thing or two! Don’t worry about your exams—worry never changes anything—instead, try and see them as an opportunity to show off what you know. today I was fortunate enough to obtain a grade 9 – and I am absolutely certain Mr Bruff helped me to achieve such a fabulous result’ everything is broken down and explained so clearly in this book which makes it enjoyable for my son to revise’

Mr Bruff knows exactly what is required for GCSE English and explains matters with exceptional clarity, enthusiasm and perceptiveness’Practising exam papers is a good way to revise and, because this exam is still relatively new, there aren’t that many past papers out there. The papers in this book have been created to try and replicate the exam experience for you. Some people might suggest using your literature texts for practice, but the whole point of this exam is that it is unseen: it’s best to work on extracts you’ve never read before.

The book is not like any other dreary revision; it has engaging language which makes this revision guide simply the best’ I was struggling with section A from question 2-5 , this did not only solve my problem, but I learned more than I bargained for and I can confidently go and write my exams. The explanation is so clear , I felt like I was in class’

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment