276°
Posted 20 hours ago

EnigmaSupplies 2 Ivory Egg Shaped Candles | Sparkly Effect

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If it does spill, your wax is either too hot or the tape wasn't positioned correctly. Wait until the wax left inside the mold hardens and covers the hole that way. Then carefully pour in the rest of the wax. Candling an egg allows you to see in a limited way what’s going on inside an egg at particular points along the way to full development. Wax shrinks when it hardens, so just as with the first candle, you'll need to keep filling the hole in the bottom until there is not longer a hole left when the candle has hardened completely. Most candlers today use light-emitting diodes (LED’s) rather than electric bulbs. The advantage of LED is that it produces a bright white light without much heat.

This can save you a lot of time and a little money too. I have provided examples of using an 800-lumen flashlight on white, brown, and blue eggs below. Here Is A Blue Egg Being Candled With 800 Lumen Flashlight This ultra bright, LED Torch. I found normal LED torches with batteries go dim as the batteries age, this one is rechargeable and you can top it up from time to time to keep it super bright. Using a regular pencil – no marker pens, the toxins can leach through the shell– you can mark the eggs as you desire. I usually number them 1 -12 etc. You can mark on the shell the size of the air cell, which breeds, color.Candling can give you an idea if the egg is progressing or whether there is a problem. As its’ name implies, originally, candling was done with a candle!

We hope you enjoyed learning about candling, and perhaps you learned something too! Let us know in the comments section below… I will also explain some of the mysteries behind candling and help you get proficient at this skill, which is extremely useful for incubating and hatching.

How To Identify Problem Eggs

Nowadays, it is done with a small, powerful light that you can shine against and through the eggshell. As tempting as it may be, try not to candle daily. It can influence growth and development from repeated interruptions. Egg candling is a neat, cheap, and easy way to discover what is happening inside the egg, but how do you do it?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment