276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LaserPecker Pro Laser Engraver Laser Engraving Machine Cutter Etching Etcher for Wood Leather Portable Compact

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Somehow with the new update I am unable to manually adjust my laser centre point before starting the job. In the image above, you can see the laser shield has been attached to the bottom side of the engraver. With the autofocusing stand this is very simple, you just place the autofocusing sheet of paper on the object and press the focus button. The shield also makes it easy to adjust the height of the engraver which has to be 110mm from the material that you’re engraving on. LaserPecker is used for intelligent laser engraving equipment for personal or small business applications.

The horse and buggy stamp is a reminder of the vacation we took this year to Shipshewana, Indiana to Amish country. In addition to being able to engrave on flat materials like wood, cardboard, and leather, you can also use the LaserPecker 2 laser engraver to engrave on cylinder shapes with the add-on 3rd-axis electric roller accessory. I created The Gadgeteer in 1997 as a fun way to share my passion for gadgets which began when I was a little kid. I was upset about the outcome of the leather engraving on my notebook cover, so I decided to try to fix it by making a tattoo coverup. The Laserpecker L1 Pro is a great choice for someone that wants to get into the world of laser engraving, but does not want to overcomplicate things.I think video can explain it better than words, so check out my video below where I show the electric roller accessory in action. The LaserPecker 2 is a compact laser engraver that is designed to be easy to use and easy to move from place to place.

For the first test of the LaserPecker 2 Pro laser engraver, I chose the LaserPecker logo from the app along with the included square of wood. We have tested the Laserpecker L1 Pro Suite package which comes with an autofocusing stand that really transforms it to the next level.

The app has a ton of presets for variety of materials and it takes just a little bit of tweaking to get the settings just right and produce a perfect engraving. You also have the ability to place the tripod directly on big object like a table or a bench and engrave directly on the surface below. The handle makes moving the unit from place to place very convenient, but you can also remove the engraver from the electric stand and hold it against the material to engrave it. The advantage of using the tripod stand is that you can also tilt the laser head sideways and engrave on big objects. This connection allows the touch-sensitive buttons on the stand to control the height of the engraver unit relative to the base.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment