276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Casdon 48650 Breakfast Realistic Toy Kettle and Toaster Set for Children Aged 3+. Features Interactive Elements to Expand On Imagination, White

£8.5£17.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fortunately, it’s not a case of style over substance. The kettle boiled a litre of cold water in two minutes and 20 seconds and was easy to lift and pour from. Filling was less straightforward – there aren’t any markings on the water window and there’s only a max marker inside, meaning you may end up boiling more water than you need each time. However, we did like the discreet light on the lever and the kettle’s good build quality overall. The Chad Valley Toaster and Kettle Set gets the day started the right way some with a fun roleplaying breakfast of tea and toast scenario. With a cool features such as a flip up kettle top at the press of a button, lights and sounds and glow red toast your little one is sure to be transfixed.

The kettle is just as good-looking, with a handle that’s easy to grip and a light-up lever to show when it’s boiling. It’s also surprisingly light to carry around, so less of a struggle when full. A good-sized water window with multiple markings in litres means it’s simple to boil only as much water as required, while the minimum boil, though not marked, is an economical 250ml. In our tests, it performed well, boiling a litre of cold water in two minutes and 15 seconds. TIME FOR BREAKFAST: Kids can fill up the coffee maker with water and watch it flow into the coffee pot, pop on the kettle with a water level indicator, use the toaster that has a surprise pop-up function, and enjoy a pretend English breakfast Beccs86 'Fab little set for a fab price. Our 3 year old loves making cuppas and toast for people. Found the screw on the bottom of the kettle (to put batteries in) a bit fiddly, as it wouldn't come out but we got there in the end. Definitely recommend!' Each toaster and kettle set undergoes real-world testing in a typical domestic setting, taking into consideration their usability, convenience, capacity and how easy they are to maintain and keep clean. The kettle’s weight when empty and full, is also noted. Ren 'Fantastic value for money real life sounds and plenty entertainment for children learning life skills'

Twentieth Pie 'Bought this for my granddaughter and she loves it.Great sound effects they are realistic great value' Cj 'It's smaller than I thought, the kettle makes a boiling noise when you push the button and red light glows, but the lid flaps open when you tip it up, the toaster is bit noisy, you push the toast down and it pops up and makes a noise, there not bad toys' Abi 'Its a lovely realistic set, smaller then expected but never the less good. Unfortunately the kettle lid broke off within the first five minutes of play :(' Peaches 'Bought this as part of my son's 3rd Birthday to go along with his Play Kitchen. He loves it! I have found that this product has helped with his speech and social development. Would recommend this product to any child. At the bottom of the kettle push the button-you hear the bubbling sound of a kettle and on the front clear section it lights up. With the toaster-press down and the plastic bread pops up from the toaster and makes a ping sound. Both products require batteries.'

Sam 'Brought for my son as he really likes playing with his kitchen at the moment, great little set for the price. I like that the toaster makes noises and pops and the kettle lights up and makes sounds with batteries, makes it a bit more realistic.' Wendiewoo 'Fun toy with the sound effects for a little one ,my 3 year old grandson loves it,matches his dishwasher too!'Swan Tribeca 1.8L Pyramid Kettle and 2-Slice Toaster: Best kettle and toaster set for compact kitchens Diane71 'This goes with every thing else I have brought for my grand childs play kitchen. Looks good and sounds good when the batteries are added.'

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment