276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro Glow Longwear Foundation, 202 Creamy Natural 30 ml (Amazon Exclusive)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A review of the PUR foundation would be great and also how about a breakdown of your favourite cruelty free makeup? I’d also draw your attention to the fact that this foundation doesn’t clog around the upper lip fuzz danger zone – it’s light and liquid enough to blend nicely over it.

Other than that, Aluminum Hydroxide also often shows up in composite pigment technologies where it is used the other way around (as the base material and not as the coating material) and helps to achieve higher color coverage with less pigment. It honestly is everything I want in a foundation, feels so luxurious, and makes my skin look and feel so gorgeous. Regardless of whether I apply one layer or three, it never looks cakey on my skin and it does cover all of my redness and acne while still looking natural. As you can see in the photos, this emphasized my dry patches, made the fine lines around my mouth and forehead more prominent, accentuated facial hair I never noticed before, and looked cakey around my nose and in between my eyebrows. While my skin is better than it has been in a few months, I do still have quite a bit of discolouration and spots and this has pretty impressive coverage!

I have mixed feelings about it because it provides full coverage and it looks great in pictures, but up close it does get cakey! If you are into more of a full coverage look this isn’t going to be for you, I would suggest trying the L’Oreal Lumi. When I say that I've been waiting two years for L'Oréal's Infallible Pro-Glow foundation to launch in the UK, I'm not joking.

Unlike Pro-Matte, this foundation has a very liquidy consistency that feels lightweight on the skin.In cosmetics, it’s often in products that are supposed to keep your skin matte as it has great oil-absorbing abilities. The only other negative is the relatively small shade range – in comparison to L’Oreal’s True Match foundation it’s a bit sparse with just twelve shades, but I’m hoping that they will expand this soon. I have the shade ‘107 – Fresh Beige’, which is way too orange for my skin, so I just had to try to make it work. There are 12 different shades and they are definitely geared more towards light to medium skin tones. it does not penetrate skin far enough to be absorbed into the bloodstream and it is safe to use in cosmetics.

According to famous dermatologist, Leslie Baumann while tocopheryl acetate is more stable and has a longer shelf life, it’s also more poorly absorbed by the skin and may not have the same awesome photoprotective effects as pure Vit E. I am asked a lot about foundation recommendations, and while I wear foundation, because I’m such a strange in between pale shade (I’m N25 in Cover FX, 3. This is actually the only truly full coverage foundation I have tried and I really liked the way it made my skin look, so I think this would be great to wear to special event or for photos if you tend to have more shiny skin. I love your makeup style and your reviews and so would be interested to find out what products you would recommend.I always have an element of self-doubt when I fall massively in love with a beauty product – what if it’s just me? One of the main things I usually hate about budget foundations is how they feel on the skin, I usually find them to feel heavy or just being able to feel it on the skin throughout the day which I really don't like.

So many foundations now have that elegant, “lit from within” kind of radiance, but few give you the radiant feel as well as the radiant look. Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG / PPG-14 / 14 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Talc, Silica, PEG / PPG / Polybutylene Glycol-8 / 5 / 3 Glycerin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dimethicone / Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Stearate, Silica Silylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Alumina, BHT, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Isopropyl Alcohol.I think the combination of the two will be the perfect foundation for my oily skin during the Summer. As for hair care, it is a non-volatile silicone meaning that it stays on the hair rather than evaporates from it and smoothes the hair like no other thing. I remember feeling the same way about Lancome’s Teint Idole as I do about L’Oreal’s Pro Glow; you can read the full review here, but to pick out the relevant bits I was “won over” by the “gorgeous formula”, writing “it’s one of those high-powered face bases that offers it all – a youthful glow, a juicy finish and coverage so full that a proper application leaves you looking as though you’ve been given a new skin. I really want to try the Pro-Glow but I haven't been wearing much foundation recently hence I haven't purchase it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment