276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Castle Melamine William Morris Strawberry Thief Lap Tray

£18.975£37.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Comfortable and convenient, this generously filled, lap tray with cushion is an attractive and stable surface for working, playing or eating. Where a return is lost or stolen in transit to us, you should claim compensation from the company that shipped the return. You won’t find a permit holder with more style than this. With a disabled parking permit housed neatly in one of these smart leather wallets, anyone would be proud to have it on display. XL Lap Trays in William Morris Designs Easy to wipe clean, sturdy, durable surface with a coordinating wooden frame to stop things slipping off.

If you fail to return a product to us, we may make arrangements to have the product collected from you. The cost of this collection will be passed on to you. The Blue Badge Co. range of leather products is impeccably handcrafted in the UK from real Italian leather with our logo engraved on the front. Because the products are made from soft and distressed Italian leather, they have a distinctive vintage finish. For that sophisticated gentleman or discerning lady in your life, you can’t go wrong with this attractive, tactile and beautifully elegant leather wallet for the Blue Badge Parking Permit. Made from soft and distressed Italian Leather with a distinctive vintage finish and timeless appeal.Perfect for lunch served seated in an armchair. There is room for tea and a sandwich and still space to put down a book or perhaps complete a word puzzle on the side. Have you seen your loved one trying to squeeze their card game of Patience onto a regular size lap tray? Let them spread out their kings and queens on the Blue Badge Co. Extra Large Lap Tray! These Blue Badge Co Extra Large Lap Trays make ideal gifts, particularly for those difficult to buy for men in our lives. They are stylish, practical and multi-purpose. Snakeshead was designed by William Morris in 1876, taking its name from the flowers dotted amongst its intricate textile pattern. The cleverly drawn shapes create a captivating three-dimensional effect, as if the plants are blossoming from the cotton fabric. This sumptuous, vintage design is so compelling that you will never grow tired of looking at it.

The generous dimensions of our Extra Large Lap Trays are 56cm long x 32cm wide and 10cm deep. Hot Water BottlesBarnardo’s helped me to believe in myself. I started to understand that I can have a life, I don’t need to be home 24/7. I’m part of the Young Carers Council now, and I feel part of something. Before, I didn’t feel like I belonged anywhere.” Aniyah, 13, young carer.

Ideal for working and web browsing. With extra space to the side of a laptop, there is more room to operate the mouse. Goods that are sealed or shrink-wrapped and this is removed can only be returned if they are defective. William Morris fabric designs have a way of bringing luxury into the everyday and the Golden Lily is one of their finest. The rich, earth-inspired tones conjure up images of a peaceful day in the British countryside, letting you bring the beauty of nature into your home. You can truly see why Morris’ traditional designs have withstood 150 years of changing trends. According to research by the University of Nottingham and the BBC in 2010, it’s estimated that there are over 700,000 young carers in the UK, and 1 in 12 schoolchildren have some kind of caring responsibility for one or more member of their family. As stated above notification of cancellation must be in writing, a telephone call is not a valid cancellation.The Blue Badge Co. Parking Permit Wallet is our leading product and has a reputation for being made to a very high standard. The Kensington Leather collection takes our mark of quality one step further, adding an extra touch of class to our flagship product. One of Barnardo’s local children’s service centres was able to give her a break from caring by helping her to get more support from local health services. She started visiting a drop in centre, where she met other children who had similar responsibilities, and was able to take part in day trips and outings organised by the centre. For the first time in over 3 years Aniyah could enjoy being a child again. With ample room for your laptop and a dedicated area to maneuver your mouse to the side, our tray ensures seamless productivity and an enhanced computing experience. The soft padding provides a cushioned surface for extended use, while the bean bag base offers stability and adaptability on any surface. At this time of year, everyone’s life can be improved by a comforting, cosy hot water bottle. Wrapped in a satisfyingly padded cover of soft cotton with a friendly elephant pattern and finished with a satin ribbon drawstring, our hot water bottles make an ideal gift for any member of the family or good friend. That’s a lot to take on as a child, and young carers are often isolated from friends, miss school, and feel that they are trapped in a hopeless situation. Aniyah was referred to Barnardo’s by a health worker following a home visit, after discovering that he had been providing over 20 hours per week of care for her mother and younger brother since the age of 10.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment