276°
Posted 20 hours ago

IRWIN Quick-Grip Woodworking Clamps Set, 8-Piece (IRHT83220)

£3.3£6.60Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They usually incorporate a spindle with a rolled thread, a fixed jaw and a sliding jaw made from carbon steel, plus a locking pawl to prevent accidental opening of the clamp.

Irwin clamps are an excellent tool to help temporarily secure various pieces of wood, timber or other materials together. This set of clamps are a must have, they are so easy to use, can go one handed and not have any problems.

FeaturesSelf-energising lower jaw provides three times more gripping power, with no slipping or stripping on any style nut or bolt head.

The high-tech resin body is sturdy and temperature resistant and the 70kg clamping hold load makes for a perfect lightweight 3rd hand. Irwin is a trusted name in the industry, known for producing top-quality clamps that stand the test of time. Whether you're a professional tradesperson or a DIY enthusiast, our range of Irwin clamps has you covered. Moreover, the Irwin Quick-Grip Micro Clamps are compatible with a wide range of Quick-Grip Clamp Accessories, allowing you to enhance your clamps and tailor them to your specific needs. With their quick-release trigger and non-marring pads, you'll appreciate the convenience and protection they offer.they are strong and hold very well, and i’ve found that they’re not too stiff when adjusting them or taking them off. Quick and versatile, the QUICK CHANGE jaw changes from a clamp to a spreader as QUICK and EASY as 1, 2, 3! Use these everyday and they are the most easy to use clamps one handed have 6 of them and they are as solid as they say I bought them. Heavy duty clamp and spreader with 135kg load hold and quick change screw mechanism for holding jaw firmer. They're pretty nifty for holding stuff together while being glued and/or drilled too, with nice end pieces which spread the load and leave no marks.

One placed over the start of the cut (after sawing past that point) stops the cut-off part breaking off too early.The time I have wasted screwing up heavy G-clamps in awkward places to little effect, and then unscrewing them again, usually losing some skin in the process. IRWIN QUICK-GRIP® One-Handed Bar Clamps offer the right fit, features, and pressure for any clamping job-- from the smallest project to large scale cabinetry. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Easy to use and helped when I was building a fence to hold the boards in place while squaring it up.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment