276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Red Kite Sit Me Up Inflatable Ring - Ring Seat with Play Tray and Activities (Dreamy Meadow)

£8.25£16.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This seat weighs 5.3 pounds, which is about average size for this type of seat and I didn’t find it a burden to carry at all and so alongside its foldability, this style seat design has got to be the most portable of those I am reviewing and would be a great choice for the parent who needs a sit up seat for frequent travels. Fisher Price Sit Me Up Seat with Toy Tray Having the baby sit up also encourages them to observe and interact with the world around them and to the people around them which is amazing for social bonding. Safety Concerns Red Kites are usually only heard during their breeding season, but like any bird, they may squawk when in distress or fighting with another Red Kite.

Red Kite Sit Me Up Peppermint Trail | Baby Birds

The only safety concerns to consider is the durability of the parts and the potential of choking hazard, especially if there are smaller toy parts to the sit me up seat. A foldable seat for the frequent travel to family/friends home could be separate to the more permanent and reliable sit up seat used at home, with toys attached to keep the little ones entertained. Postcodes applicable: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3The sit me up seats come in different sizes and this would most commonly depend on the age of your child. The usual starting age for the seats is from 3 months old and are mostly designed for use until about 8 or 9 months old. Postcodes applicable: AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH15-26, PH30, PH31-41, PH49-50

Red Kite Tree Tops Sit Me Up Inflatable Ring Seat - Matalan Red Kite Tree Tops Sit Me Up Inflatable Ring Seat - Matalan

The choices are also mostly bursting with color and can either sport a stylish pattern or have a fun theme such as a jungle pattern with animal friends as part of the design. Weight: 0.65kg: The Sit Me Up is lightweight and easy to move around, allowing you to set it up in different areas of your home or even take it on the go. The Red Kite is relatively easy to spot due to its unique looks. You will know you are looking at a red kite if you see: Feathers Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only. Type The colors and textures of the toys that come with the seat are designed to stimulate the child’s senses and reinforce their motor skill development. This seat is compact with dimensions at 21 x 6.2 x 16 inches, its low to the floor giving your child plenty of support and allowing them to sit up and interact with the world around them.

Red Kite Sit Me Up

Suitable from 9 months: The Red Kite Sit Me Up is specifically designed for babies aged approximately 9 months and older. It offers a secure and comfortable seating option as they begin to explore their surroundings. Soft fabrics for comfort: We understand the importance of your baby's comfort. That's why the Sit Me Up features soft and cozy fabrics, ensuring a pleasant seating experience for your little one. While we understand that being without your pram is inconvenient, we do not have any capacity to provide a pushchair or pram lending service. Little Angels Prams act only as a go-between, your warranty is with the brand who manufactures your pushchair. Introducing the Red Kite Sit Me Up, the perfect solution for your little one's sitting and playtime needs! Designed for babies approximately 9 months and older, this baby seat features soft fabrics, vibrant designs, and an interactive play tray, ensuring hours of entertainment while supporting their development. Key Features: Includes detachable learning toys for baby's amusement: Keep your little one engaged and entertained with the Sit Me Up's detachable learning toys. These interactive toys provide sensory stimulation and encourage fine motor skills development, making playtime both fun and educational.

Sites-ASDA-Site

The need you have for the baby sit up seat ultimately will determine whether you have one which can fold and is more portable, or be slightly bigger and have more space. Including a tray is a great choice for dinner time, especially when the seat has an easy to clean material. If you wanted to go for a seat with more color variety, I think this Fisher-Price sit up seat add a nice splash of color whilst still not being overly bright still. This seat also includes a tray with some toys attached, there is the same version available but without the toys on the tray. As I mentioned previously, the tray attachments are practical ways of helping your baby to eat at a table and introduce the benefits of doing so as well as reducing the mess. Although red kites are a beneficial and protected species, they may occasionally try to hunt smaller birds. If you live in a location with a high red kite population and want to prevent them from disturbing the birds in your garden, there are a few safe and non-invasive methods.The magnificent Red Kite is a bird of prey that loss of habitat almost pushed to extinction in the UK. However, thanks to radical efforts to re-introduce them to England and Scotland, Red Kite numbers are in recovery, and there are currently 1800 breeding pairs residing in Britain [i] . If you want to learn more about the Red Kite, continue reading. I would also recommend you pay attention to the dimensions and weight of the product, keeping in mind the requirements that your baby will have to avoid having the wrong size and causing some discomfort. Design and Style Perhaps it doesn’t fit your requirements as expected, you’ve had a change of plans or you’ve simply changed your mind. A red kite’s wingspan can range between 175 and 195cm [iii] . From beak to tail-tip, they usually reach a maximum of 66cm. How Much Do They Weigh? Dimensions: 21 x 65 x 65 HxWxD: The Sit Me Up's compact size makes it suitable for various spaces. Whether you have limited room or want a portable seating option, this baby seat fits perfectly into your lifestyle.

Red Kite Sit Me Up Inflatable Ring-Dreamy Meadow Red Kite Sit Me Up Inflatable Ring-Dreamy Meadow

We will arrange for the manufacturer to collect your pram from your home within 5-7 days free of charge, or you can drop it off at our store if preferred, and we’ll arrange collection from there.This has similar weight and dimensions to the previous seat I reviewed, and in terms of portability; this seat is pretty much the same. It has exactly the same method of collapsing the seat flat for travel and storage as the Fisher-Price seat in pink and is just as sturdy and durable which has come to be expected of this well-known brand. Red Kite Cotton Tail Sit Me Up Ring Most of our prams and pushchairs include a manufacturer’s warranty. This means that for the time period of the warranty, if something goes wrong you are entitled to request a repair.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment