276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nestlé Golden Grahams Cereal 375g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you have little ones at home or weegans (wee-vegans), this cereal makes for a healthy finger food or try it as a teething biscuit.

Get a large mixing bowl and add in the 2 flours, an extra tsp of cinnamon if you have some, the pinch of salt and cold butter. A really fun project this one and one that certainly ticked a box in the i’m craving cereal cinnamon that I occasionally get. Considers calories, saturated fat, trans fat, sugar, sodium, protein, fiber and fruit, vegetable and nut content to differentiate between healthful and less healthful foods. Each crisp, crunchy square has a flavour reminiscent of honey-graham crackers with a hint of sweet cinnamon.

Considers many factors, chief among them, modification of individual ingredients from whole foods and number of artificial ingredients.

These gooey Golden Grahams s’mores bars are the perfect easy no-bake treat to whip up this summer when you have a hankering for s’mores, but don’t have a campfire handy!We invite users to post interesting questions about the UK that create informative, good to read, insightful, helpful, or light-hearted discussions. Turn the oven off and leave in for 5 minutes to help firm up, cool on the tray fully then either eat immediately with milk, as a snack or in an air tight sealed container. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. I understand that EWG does not accept any confidential or trade secret information that EWG does not have permission to share publicly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment