276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hatsu Haru, Vol. 1

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In his normal state, he is kind, mellow and wise but often confused. Even Rin, his girlfriend, once stated that his "brain works in the oddest ways", with that being a rebuttal to Haru deciding to get piercings after getting complaints about his hair.

Hatsu*Haru, Vol. 13 | Manga | Yen Press Hatsu*Haru, Vol. 13 | Manga | Yen Press

Oct 20 Final Fantasy XVI Producer Naoki Yoshida on the Game's Anime Influences and Design Philosophy Manga those limitations don't exist. So if you want the best selection and you also want to save money then Hatsu*Haru by Shizuki Fujisawa features a heartwarming love story between a wannabe womanizer and a tomboy. Kai, the protagonist, likes playing with girls' hearts. However, he runs into a challenge after meeting Riko, who wants nothing to do with his nonsense. Hatsuharu Sohma is one of the supporting characters of the Fruits Basket series and cursed by the spirit of the ox/cow of the zodiac. The story is not that unique though, a handsome misunderstood playboy boy falls in love with a not-so poor but feisty girl who tries to win her heart. But I am enjoying reading this, for me I think the best thing about this manga are the characters. They are all likable and the female lead though feisty is not overbearing nor annoying, her longtime one-sided crush is quite painful to see but she holds herself strong and is quiteThis manga maybe is more known than the rest, I think, but I see why it is recommended. First of all, I affirm right now thatIchinose is the sweetest thing in the universe when it blushes like a tomato. I'm sorry, it's important to clarify that point. This is a shoujo manga that has a male lead as the protagonist, told from his point of view it deviates from the standard shoujo genre. To say the art is good would be akin to me calling the first mango you bite into when summer starts satisfying. Yes it’s good, but it’s so much more than just clean, elegant lines or cute fluffy hairstyles! The expressions, the actions and gestures, the uniqueness of each character’s looks and how they correspond with their character traits and the laugh-out-loud reactions that Takanashi constantly bombards our hapless Kai with cement this title’s place in the archives under top ten shoujo titles you can read for the art alone. Overall, I have just read one chapter and I am impressed. Like capital I, capital M (and so on) in bold and underlines with neon signs pointing to it from all directions! I won't be greedy and say I want an anime version of this already or 18 volumes worth of their entire high school life charted out day by day, but I'm definitely wishing and praying that this title goes on serialisation for at least a couple of volumes!

Hatsu*Haru | Manga | Yen Press

Posted Oct 03, 2023 by Mark Devera Happy Hauntings and Monster Girls: Halloween Recommendations from Yen Press His Second Child English Voice Actress, Morgan Berry, also voiced Yoshiko Tsushima in Love Live! Sunshine!!, Moroha in Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon, Miyabi in Senran Kagura, Goro (young) in Darling in the Franxx, Silver Sable in Marvel Avengers Academy, Tokaku Azuma in Akuma no Riddle, Nishiki Nishio (Young) in Tokyo Ghoul, Tokaku Azuma in Riddle Story of Devil, Hisui E. Fiore in Fairy Tail.can save you. While there's nothing like actually holding a book in your hands, there's also no denying that the

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment