276°
Posted 20 hours ago

M MOTEEPI Modest Knee Length Skorts Skirts for Women Tennis Athletic Golf Skort with Pockets UV Protection High Waist

£20.82£41.64Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

High-quality denim is always in style! A timeless wardrobe staple, denim adds texture and personality to your outfits, whether you're creating formal or casual looks. Enjoy stylish denim ensembles with confidence, beauty, and style! One happy user says, “Very relaxed and comfortable to wear. Great for summer!”. Comes in multiple colors and sizes XXS-XXL—a total must-have!

Best Skorts for Women: Travel In This Versatile Item Best Skorts for Women: Travel In This Versatile Item

You can also view our collection of modest skirts , athletic skorts , tops and blouses , mama , girl, or modest dresses .At The Main Street Exchange, we were frustrated that stylish and modest didn’t seem to exist together in women's clothing. Here in Charleston, SC, we are pretty much wearing shorts from March to November! My wardrobe has a shorts to pants ratio of like 6:1. So, I’ve spent a lot of time trying to find cute pairs, and how to wear them so I feel like I look good. I’ve always got an eye out for them when I’m shopping, and thought I’d share my finds with you! Many of these modest shorts are in my summer capsule wardrobe and also this casual summer outfit post too. Why Wear Modest Shorts? These longer hiking shorts have the perfect amount of stretch, and the fabric is sure to keep you cool when out in the summer heat. Comes in 3 colors and a nice size selection. Whether you are enjoying a casual date night, a ladies’ night out, running errands around town, or just doing your housework, we have the denim skirt outfit that will fit any occasion! Skorts for women are a must-have if you love the stylish look of women’s skirts as much as you love the comfy feel of a great pair of shorts. Our collection of women’s skorts really offers the best of both worlds in a ton of flattering and versatile iterations that you can work into any wardrobe. And we’re not kidding when we say versatile: You’ll find the perfect skort for everything from the tennis court to your next big work meeting in this collection. Whether you choose an active chino skort, a stylish above-the-knee side pleat plaid skort, or any of our other styles, each of these features hidden shorts that make these comfy and flexible enough for all-day wear. So, you can enjoy the mobility that the shorts provide while also feeling confident in the streamlined silhouette and polished look of these. We’ll definitely understand if you start to look for excuses to wear one of our skorts, and with the ability to dress these up or keep them more casual, you definitely won’t have to wait too long for another occasion to pull one of these on.

Athletic Skorts | School Skorts | The Main Street Exchange

The high rise and cutoff of these destructed denim bermuda shorts are totally modern and on trend. They have a 9" inseam and come in both petite and tall lengthsUsed a lot of the time by sportswomen, for activities such as golf or tennis, athletic skorts are now being used more in fashion too! For sports, they tend to be shorter, but you can get long skorts, which tend to fall around knee-length, making them a conservative but wearable option for a range of occasions. These Columbia skorts are a classic mid-rise style for warm-weather adventures. They are made from the company’s signature UPF 50 fabric and are water and stain-resistant–—perfect for scrambling over boulders or running through town. These classic bermuda shorts have a longer 11" inseam and come in 5 perfect colors, including a really pretty blush color. But there are many reasons to choose to wear longer, knee-length shorts. Tall women (like me! I’m 6’1″) may prefer long shorts to modestly cover more of their long legs. These cutoff denim bermuda shorts have a 9" inseam and a nice high rise. The color is perfect, and they come in petite and tall lengths too.

Modest Workout Clothes Modest Workout - Modest Skorts

Knee length doesn’t always mean exactly to the knee, and honestly I like my shorts a bit above my knee. I try to go for about a 9 inch inseam. I’m pretty tall though, so if you’re shorter you may be able to wear 7-8 inch inseam without a problem. We provide the modest activewear you need at an affordable price. Whether it is a knee-length athletic skort for yourself or a school skort for your daughter, we want to help you find the skort you need! These versatile shorts are great for lounging and travel. They come in regular and tall lengths and three perfect colors. These mini skorts from BALEAF are perfect for on-the-go activity or traveling. This streamlined style is short but promises modest coverage. The fabric doesn’t wrinkle much when wearing it and it offers UPF 50+ protection against the sun’s rays. Love this skirt! It fits me perfectly based on the measurements they provided, and it's not tight or clingy, AND it's fully lined! It's high quality and very modest, couldn't ask for more!”

Currency

All conversions are approximate product measurements within one inch. Fits may vary by style or personal preference. Whether you are hitting the beaches of the Caribbean or touring the bustling streets of Barcelona, comfort and style are two essential factors to consider for your travel wardrobe. We can all feel the pain of chafing thighs, especially on a long, hot day of hiking. A skort adds a great level protection to keep your wandering legs rub free. This style has an active fit and comfortable stretch fabric, with adjustable side cinching to enable you to adjust the skirt to the length you desire. One reader says that she “just adores that I can still look ‘girly’ in a skirt but have the flexibility of shorts.” The best thing is that these highly rated hiking skorts are available in an array of colors. Looking for modest options to accompany your active lifestyle? We have you covered with our modest athletic skort! Our high quality, athletic skorts are cut and sewn right here in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania and have withstood even the most rigorous activities. With fitted knee length shorts sewn in at the elastic waistband, this skort will soon become your go to piece for your favorite sport or activity! Choose from several shades and stripe or no stripe!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment