276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BOSCH AVR 1100 Verti Cutter Lawn Raker

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

First off, everything I mention now has not affected the use of the machine in any way, and it’s an amazing machine. Type of blades/tines: The ALR 900 has 10 Double Steel Tines, while the AVR 1100 has 14 rotating BOR steel blades. To help you out, so you can narrow your selection down use my mower finder tool, that will shortlist best mowers based on your specific needs.

Bosch have managed to mount the lever out of the way in the front but still allow for the height to be adjusted easily, very nice! We will exchange or refund within the first 30 days if a manufacturers fault is found with this product. It is the death wheel that will make a mess of even the most attractive lawns but you can’t make an omelette without breaking eggs and the treatment will keep your lawn in shape in the long term.Bosch have tried to compensate for the larger box by making the collection box dismantle into two pieces for smaller storage. Other reviews say the tines become unraveled and fly off but I have just done a large area and besides the tine ends being shiny there is no wear. Every step made by the market giant has been one in the right direction, with each new design being better than the last.

The verticutter has 4 raking heights from +5mm to 10mm which means there is a height to suit every lawn in all conditions and the powerful motor allows for more torque, thus more efficient moss removal. Be prepared for your lawn to look worse afterwards; it will keep you awake the first night but within a few days you'll really see the difference.

After the heavy rains in January, the lawn was covered in lots of moss and needed some TLC so rather than doing it by hand, I bought this machine (chose this over the AVR 900 as more power and no small metal pieces to replace). Below you will learn about all the great (and not so great) features of the Bosch AVR 1100 Verticutter. Bosch have done this to reduce the storage space required for the collection box as it can be split into two sides when not in use.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment