276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Magic Minerals Mineral Make Up (New & Improved) (As Seen on High Street TV)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Since it’s a concealer and not a cure for any ailment, there might be a misunderstanding that this is helping the skin, or that it’s somehow beneficial other than a purely aesthetic fix. It’s definitely should not be considered as coverage, (unless you are going for the sick look, the shade is really weird) but I thought it made a nice setting powder for over my foundation. It also can be a good strategy to treat the cause and cover up the symptoms until your efforts start to have an effect. This is designed not so that it doesn’t take very long to apply, allowing it be used as part of your daily getting ready routine.

Even though what I wanted to cover is not very dark, Magic Minerals did not conceal any thing, everything was still noticeable.For example, if you’ve got bad acne you might want to use a concealer in conjunction with an acne treatment so that you can have immediate results while your other methods take the time necessary to work. Her attitude was so unhelpful, she never actually got rude but she made it very clear that I didnt have a receipt so I wouldnt have any come back…. That said, I have yellow undertones and have written my own review in further detail to be of help to anyone on the fence, but this product works wonderfully for me as I have described. I’m 50 yrs old, med ivory tone, uneven skin tone (redness) and freckles from being a sun worshipper using no sunscreen for literally decades. This foundation is a 3-in-1 solution to give your face a makeover that feels right, including concealing, covering and correcting the pores.

These not only give your face a more sculpted look but also reduce wrinkles and the appearance of fine lines. They insist that this is not the same sort of product, so you don’t have to worry about this making you look greasy, or giving you an older look. I used Bare Minerals for years with great success, until they changed their formula and I was almost scratching my face raw!With Magic mineral I can leave my house with confidence and not feel like everyone is staring at me. It is mediocre but I have found that if I take concealer and apply it to my trouble spots, then go over it with this it seems to work alot better. Other than my face feeling like someone slapped both cheeks I don’t see a difference can’t even see it. I purchased the Magic Minerals yesterday due to the commercial, and thought it could hurt to try and hoping it worked. I am a mature woman so obviously it is not for an older group of women as it settles into the wrinkles and makes them more apparent.

The Professional version is almost 2x the size of our standard compact, so you get twice as much product and it will last you twice as long! Tip: If you are between sizes and you are looking for a more supportive fit, choose the smaller size. It naturally adjusts to the shade of your skin, so the shade closest to your skin tone will give you beautiful, complexion-correcting coverage. Because you didn’t seem to provide an actual tried review nor accurate reporting of reviewers opinions. Bonus, it still includes a mirror for on-the-go application and a large, chrome-handled powder brush for flawless application.I bought this to try as it claimed to cover imperfections and since it was a powder, I could pack it in my carry-on bag for flights. I would like to respectfully add that most people fall into two skin tone categories – blue undertones = cool and yellow undertones = warm, and are only familiar with those tones. The Jerome Alexander Magic Minerals Contour Kit comes with six different blendable shades that are suitable for all skin tones. Magic Minerals is a foundation cover-up that is suggested for use by those with light to medium colored complexions.

Mascara: Aqua, Styrene Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Wax, Copernica Cerifera Cera (Carnauba wax), Stearic Acid, Linmanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Propylene Glycol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, PEG-14M, Hydroxyethyl Methyl Cellulose, EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di –T- Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. Among the claims are that this is an all-in-one product, which makes it very easy to use compared to the kits that have multiple products that you need to apply. The better your skin looks the better your makeup will look so we also sellour rangeof anti aging creams, oils and serums to complement our makeup range. Magic Minerals is getting a Solid Try rating from us, as long as you fit the parameters that they recommend.It also plays well with other make-up, so that after you apply it as a foundation you can put the finishing touches before you head out. They say it’s hypoallergenic so if your skin is sensitive or breaks out easily, it shouldn’t upset it or irritate it. The feedback on this has been mostly positive, with the majority of users saying that it works as advertised. Magic Minerals manages to keep the over-the-top statements to a minimum, but they do put a lot on the shoulders of Jerome Alexander, whom they tout as an International Beauty Expert with 40 years of cosmetic experience under his belt. Our foundations are perfect for those wanting good coverage from their makeup whilst still looking completely natural.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment