276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Full HD 6000 Lumen Movie Projector with WiFi Bluetooth Smart Android OS Home Theater Projector 200 Inch Display Wireless Screen Mirroring for Video Gaming HDMI USB VGA TV Stick Laptop Phone PC DVD

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

optical zoom, wide lens shift, 360° projection, and portrait mode combine for incredible flexibility to create a truly immersive experience, especially ideal for blending projection applications in restaurants, gyms, and simulation/experience centres. SOLID SHINE Laser phosphor drive with advanced LCD optical engine projects bright, vivid, and detailed images regardless of artificial light levels in the room.

From projector screens to HDMI cables, we have everything you need to enhance your viewing experience.No Shadows, No Blinding LightsWith the latest projection technologies from ViewSonic, you'll enjoy all the benefits a short throw projector can offer. A very quiet noise rating of 36dBA allows it to be placed anywhere in the room without being a distraction. Daylight View Basic enhances sharpness by optimizing detail reproduction in dark areas of the image, which can be difficult to see in bright light. IEC62087: 2008 Broadcast contents, NORMAL Mode, Dynamic Contrast [2], under conditions with 30 °C (86 °F), 700 m (2,297 ft) above sea level, and 0.

Flexibility defines the PT-VMZ60 Series, the world’s lightest LCD laser projectors developing up to 6,000 lm from a 7. When my event was starting he sent me a text changing our arrangement and asking me to bring it back after my event had finished at 11pm. For the smart communication, you can share the screen and sound conveniently with wireless mirroring (Miracast®) and Bluetooth pairing.

Experience wonderfully rich, finely-detailed images in conference rooms, larger classrooms and visual simulation environments.

A Simpler Way to Update Projector SoftwareViewSonic Projector Software Update is available online and enables you to keep your projector firmware up to date easily and conveniently with your laptop and USB cable connection; no need to take your projector into a service center for software updates.He then exclaimed the next morning “I was sleeping, you should have told me you were going to bring it back”. Whether you’re presenting data, images or video, content looks great and is easy to see, even from the back of the room. We cannot accept liability for out of pocket expenses or other costs incurred due to failed or delayed deliveries. Project wirelessly via PC using Presenter Light for Windows ® or Panasonic Wireless Projector app *1 for iOS and Android™ devices by connecting the optional AJ-WM50 Wireless Module *2 to the projector’s USB input. The Build-a-Bundle discounts are on top of any sale pricing or current promotions, so items on sale will net you even more of a discount.

Adopting 2nd generation Laser Phosphor technology, the LS921WU offers high and consistent brightness with a lifespan of 20,000 hours and a screen size of up to 200”. Its an easy way to keep track of that special something Youve had your eye on or save gift ideas for friends and family. m (492 ft) transmission available only with ET-YFB200G DIGITAL LINK Switcher for signals up to 1080p in Long Reach Mode. There’s no denying that that when it comes to getting everyone connected quickly, nothing beats wireless.We’re committed to providing home electronics that work best for the way you live and to keeping you updated with the latest technological advances. If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at (888) 392-4814. If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181. Wide-range Vertical/Horizontal Lens-Shift aligns the image to fit the projection surface in moments. Laser light-source operation extends up to 20,000 hours*, lowering maintenance cost, labor, and waste when compared to lamp-based alternatives.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment