276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DEWALT 18v to 20v Adapter - Bare (DCA1820)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. You can calculate your postage charge for Badaptor Battery Adaptor DeWalt 18v Battery to Makita Power Tools before you checkout. That's simply incredible, considering the modern system of 20V MAX tools has been out for 4-5 years. Not a problem if you are just changing the batteries, but if you want to slip the whole deal on another tool, it takes just a little extra grunt. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

Since February in Arizona isn't about shoveling snow, I let the DeWalt 18v Cordless Reciprocating Saw chew on some yard work for a bit. There was a slight color variance, but I'm fairly sure that's due to 8 years of Arizona sun beating down on my tools as I work. This adapter comes with the battery base to allow you to slide the light on one side and your battery on the other.Power tool battery adapters are a useful and important accessory for those who own battery-operated power tools.

Whether you're a tradesman, DIY fanatic or you just have different branded tools in your garage; the Badaptor is something that will make your life easier, and save you money. You can also bypass the battery with a 12v input so you can run them off your large hail light battery as well. The new Lithium Ion batteries pack much stronger punch with a better power to weight ratio, almost no self-discharge, and a cool led "fuel gauge". Welcome to Aim Tools, a UK based supplier of domestic, commercial and industrial power and hand tools, as well as electrical products, lights and accessories. Brands like Ridgid/AEG have integrated the battery monitor and sensor within the battery, while other brands have placed these components in the tool itself.The cordless configurator makes it easy: tool bodies, batteries, chargers, lights, lasers, vacuums, etc. I removed and replaced a bazillion screws with my DeWalt 18v 1/4" Impact Driver fueled by the 20V MAX Lithium Ion battery through the adapter. Power tool battery adapters are a useful and important accessory for those who own battery operated power tools.

Want to pull the light off so you can have your light in hands reach for quick position, simply press the lock button to release light and use the suction cup to stick to desired panel. Now with one retired, I don't want to spend the dollars on replacements, when the modern stuff is so much better.

It also holds the pack at a slight angle, presumably to mimic the tool balance we are accustom to with the old packs. You can purchase 2 20" lights and with our adapters connect them to your stand for a 40 inch light with multiple positioning options. It was odd, even though each generation was a same voltage, NiCd battery, there would be a slight change to a a bump or ridge on its case, preventing interchange between versions. I understand the adapter works with most, but not all of the legacy DeWalt 18 volt tools loose in the wild, but it worked with my whole arsenal. Now, here's the important bit: the small voltage difference between the two doesn't really matter when using a battery adapter.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment