276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B Little Buddy 3800-BTU Indoor Safe Propane Heater, Medium

£29.995£59.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Last Updated on November 7, 2021 A detailed review of the Mr. Heater Little Buddy MH4B, a compact and easy-to-use portable heater perfect for camping or outdoor activities in the winter.

Disclaimer: I have not used the Little Buddy in temperatures below 25-30 degrees Fahrenheit and I’m not sure how it would operate. haven't had any problems at all with it...although i did have to clean a spider web from the pilot light in the fall.. i took the entire thing apart jut to see how it works.. ... Read more i really like this heater,this is the second one i bought.. the first one is still working fine..i'm writing this review based on that one. it has worked flawlessly. i use it all the time on the boat, all winter..it's a 34 foot boat with a large cabin that i use all winter.10 mins and the chill is gone. in 30 mins we're opening coats and relaxing..a 1 lb tank lasts all night on high..have taken it camping this year.. kept us warm & cozy.New school version of a toilet paper roll soaked in isopropyl rubbing alcohol lit inside a metal coffee can

i really like this heater,this is the second one i bought.. the first one is still working fine..i'm writing this review based on that one. it has worked flawlessly. i use it all the time on the boat, all winter..it's a 34 foot boat with a large cabin that i use all winter.10 mins and the chill is gone. in 30 mins we're opening coats and relaxing..a 1 lb tank lasts all night on high..have taken it camping this year.. kept us warm & cozy.

Preview

The Mr. Heater Little Buddy can be used in tents, campers, cabins, workshops, garages, ice fishing huts or hunting blinds. Specs

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment