276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COSRX BHA 4% Blackhead Power Liquid 3.38 fl.oz | Facial Exfoliant | Blackhead Remover | Korean Skin Care, Vegan, Paraben Free | CPNP Registered…

£6.17£12.34Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is not possible for us to draw any conclusions about you, and any data collected as a result will never be passed on to third parties. I have been using it for around 3 weeks now and haven’t noticed much of a change with my blackheads (need more time). Do not use in combination with other products with a high concentration of AHA, BHA (Betain Salicylate), retinol or vitamin C (ascorbic acid).

This COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid is a gentle yet effective exfoliant that contains 4% natural BHA component of Betaine Salicylate, which not only gets rid of blackheads and sebum inside of the pores, it also prevents sebum turning into blackheads via oxidation and helps skin rebuild its moisture barrier. com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). This BHA black liquid contains 4% natural BHA component gently eliminates blackheads and dead skin cells. If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options. It's fortified with willow bark water, a natural BHA, which penetrates deep into pores to dissolve dead skin cells and excess oils, preventing unwanted acne and blackheads.Apply directly to affected areas – most commonly nose, cheeks and chin – and massage in to maximise absorption. This product is best used on clean skin after toner and before your usual PM routine, since it is a highly concentrated formula. Purify your skin with COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid, an exfoliating solution infused with 4% natural BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acid) to help decongest pores and reduce blackhead formation. I definitely have been getting I definitely have been getting less spots on my face since using this in tandem with the AHA power liquid. This exfoliating liquid works to clean clogged pores and congested skin getting rid of dead skin cells.

If you love the Beauty of Joseon Relief Sun and prefer using the sun stick format, you will love this viral sun stick from Beauty of Joseon. COSRX aims to keep their products as fuss-free as possible and this Blackhead Power Liquid does just that. Also, my pores (especially the ones on my upper cheeks) look a lot smaller, however, I do use the Two in One Poreless Power Liquid on the nights that I don't use the BHA Blackhead Power Liquid, so it could be a result of consistently using both products.

Sau bước làm sạch và cân bằng da, thấm 1 lượng dung dịch vừa đủ vào miếng bông tẩy trang và lau nhẹ lên da, tránh vùng da mắt và môi. Gently tackle blackheads with the hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested formula that leaves skin softer, smoother and naturally glowing. This has especially helped with the blackheads on my nose and my pores, so it does exactly as the description says.

It is used to establish user sessions by passing status data through a temporary cookie also known as a session cookie. Around my chin area I have definitely seen a difference, where I used to have a lot of whiteheads to a (for me) very minimal presence of them. Begin using only once a week and, once your skin has adjusted to it, increase to two to three times a week to decrease the visibility of pores and treat blemishes.

Its texture is light and slippery, so it should be used in the initial steps of your skin care routine after cleansing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment