276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The House Book

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The unbelievably fast developing lovey dovey feelings that Gavin and Delilah share. Like....lightning fast. I know that they're teenagers and all, but it was still kinda unrealistic.

The House by Christina Lauren | Goodreads

Arreola, Cristina (October 11, 2018). "What Happens In The 'Haunting Of Hill House' Book Is VERY Different From The Netflix TV Series — But Just As Creepy". bustle.com . Retrieved October 16, 2018.Best Character goes to the Antagonist...The House. Not that I was rooting for the house...well maybe I was, a little. Did you ever see the movie, Monster House... I must admit, reading this book was an experiment - the one I didn't expect anything positive from. I am not a fan of contemporary books by Christina Lauren, but when authors of adult books write YA books, I am always a little bit curious as what will they bring from the other genre and what will they take from this genre. The House turned out to be a rather successful experiment and ultimately I am glad I read this book. This book is definitely a psychological fest. It plays on your mind just like the author has others play on the minds of the characters and story line. But they're not the only ones with secrets... I really don't want to spoil exactly what it "is" so I'll just quote the blurb for this next part...

the House: How to decorate your home with style Mad about the House: How to decorate your home with style

It’s like that bit in Friends, where Joey is so terrified of The Shining he keeps the book in the freezer? No explanation needed. Leslie, F. Andrew (1964). The Haunting of Hill House: A Drama of Suspense in Three Acts. New York, NY: Dramatists Play Service, Inc. ISBN 9780822205043 . Retrieved June 20, 2018. House is a 2006 horror novel co-authored by Christian writers Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker. It loosely ties in with Dekker's Books of History Chronicles via the Paradise books.I am a huge Christina Lauren fan so I was very excited to get my hands on The House! Thank you, Christina for the ARC! Catie, Catie (October 31, 2012). "Why Don't They Just Leave? Revisiting The Haunting of Hill House". full-stop.net . Retrieved October 16, 2018.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment