276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Big D Nuts on a Pub Card, Salted Peanuts, 50g (Pack of 24)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But despite her provocative poses that had blokes drooling into their bitter, behind the scenes her feelings of discomfort were rapidly growing. But although I did think about it once or twice I knew deep down that I would never me happy with myself if I gave in.” Posing for any kind of glamour shots – even when I was covered up – never came easy for me," she said.

Meanwhile, as the nineties heralded Girl Power and the first incarnations of woke-ness, Big D decided to do away with the pervy boards.From the moment that I first walked into a studio the pressure was always on me to strip off," she continued. And after just a few years Beverley beat a hasty retreat, choosing to slide into a life of anonymity.

She explained: “After a fairly short time I got fed up with it and made up my mind to stop doing glamour altogether.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment