276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Black and Gold Chest of Drawers, Happy Beds Fenwick Glass 6 Drawer Chest

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Introducing the Francine 6 Drawer Double Dresser, a stylish and functional addition to your bedroom. Its five smoothly gliding drawers offer ample storage, tailored for organizing an array of belongings from files and books to board games, ensuring a clutter-free space. Crafted with durability in mind, the Cunha 4-drawer chest is a testament to quality materials, featuring Particleboard and MDF with a paper veneer finish that ensures lasting sturdiness. The spacious top surface serves as a versatile platform, accommodating additional storage or showcasing cherished decorative items and refreshing air scents.

The chest would look amazing amongst a regally decorated bedroom, but can easily accommodate most décor schemes thanks to it’s simple colour palette. The chest's classic design features a sturdy solid wood build that will last you through the years along with eye-catching brass handles. Your new furniture needs only a gentle wipe over or dust with a micro-fibre cloth from time to time to keep it looking fresh. I advise taking additional care during this time and recommend using placemats and or coasters on the surfaces.For example, you can place a black chest of drawers against a white wall to create contrast in the room, making the chest stand out. The handleless design enhances the sleek profile, while the scratch-resistant melamine coating ensures durability and resilience against daily wear and tear. Supported by a sturdy iron frame, this chest of drawers provides a strong foundation, ensuring stability and reliability. This 6-drawer double drawer is a beautiful addition to your bedroom that will help to sort and organize your clothing and accessories, as well as uplift your interior to that modern look you strive for.

Elevate your bedroom or living space with the elegant and functional Francine 7 Drawer Chest of Drawers. I’m not handy AT ALL but I was able to put the whole thing together by myself because the instructions were clear and easy to follow. Gold Pigments with Varnish has been carefully hand painted on the rims of the drawer fronts to make the woodgrain pop even more. Boasting three spacious drawers, Francine's chest provides ample storage space for clothing, accessories, and more.

These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. I am giving 4 stars only based on the fact that one draw handle is a bit loose, and one of the drawers is slightly drooping.

Additionally, a scratch-resistant melamine coating fortifies the surface, enhancing its durability and maintaining its pristine look over time. The drawers blend in with the rest of the unit, with their smooth opening mechanism ensuring easy access.

To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. MY PIECES ARE VINTAGE OR ANTIQUE AND THEY HAVE HAD A GOOD LIFE AND MAY HAVE AGE RELATED IMPERFECTIONS WHICH ONLY ADD TO THE CHARACTER OF THE PIECE. This chest of drawers is not just a piece of furniture; it's a statement of style and functionality. Beautifully crafted from solid wood, this traditional five-drawer chest offers a stylish solution to your storage woes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment