276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Genie Air Fryer Foam Cleaner

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now you know how to use an air fryer from the moment you take it out of the box, how and when to clean it, and exactly what to cook up. Remove fat and crumbs using a dry paper towel, which will help the cleaning process before you start washing. Just spray the high foaming solution in or onto the machine and allow time for it to dissolve and attack the food residue and grease. The 12″ rule, which suggests keeping the air fryer at a safe distance from heat sources and surfaces, applies here. I have read in your guide that you should never put an air fryer on a stove and keep it 12″ away from the wall.

We’re not saying don’t ever wash your air fryer in a dishwasher – just consider whether the dirt build-up really justifies it. A brilliant alternative to deep fat frying, this Kitchen Genie air fryer enables you to cook using little or no oil without losing flavour. Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a. All of this is dishwasher friendly and we found hot water and an e-cloth worked well on the viewing window and inside areas, even after those flour-coated chicken wings had made a mess of everything, including the worktop, owing to the small gap in the casing where the lid closes. Abbi uses a clever bit of kit to tackle her Swan air fryer, explaining: "I like to clean my air fryer with a dishwasher tablet.

Missed payments may affect your ability to use Clearpay in the future and your details may be passed onto a debt collection agency working on Clearpay's behalf. Raw and frozen vegetables, like carrots, spaghetti squash and okra (here’s a whole list of air fryer vegetables to choose from! If there is an outlet on the wall near where you’re cooking, keep your air fryer 12 inches away, the back of it can get very hot! Ideal for home-made chips or wedges as well as meat, spring rolls, stuffed vegetables and quiche, it can cook a huge variety of foods. Compared to an oven, air fryers are much smaller and quicker to heat up – you don’t have to use a whole oven to cook a single item.

I’m here to make cooking easier for your whole family and help you find new recipes to put in your regular rotation! Avoid burning your hands and forearms by using a long oven mitt or silicone tongs to remove food from your air fryer. These sprays feature an ingredient (soy lecithin) that is next to impossible to remove from your air fryer and can eat away at the non-stick surface. This fantastic Kitchen Genie air fryer is a healthy way to cook all your favourite foods with little or no oil. I’ve made my share of mistakes with my air fryer along the way, which is why I’m so passionate about helping air fryer beginners!The Teflon-coated inner pans are easy to clean, with the inner paddle a cinch to remove from the centre stalk. Covering all things appliance related, with an emphasis on floorcare and air fryers, she regularly joins Millie at Future's Reading Test Facility to thoroughly put products through their paces. Easy to clean – non-stick coating means food doesn’t get stuck and it can easily be wiped clean, taking away any mess or fuss from post-use cleaning.

When doing a deeper clean, be aware that the main unit of the air fryer cannot be submerged; this will need to be cleaned by hand, too. For your baked potato dinner, preheat the air fryer to around 400°F (200°C), rub the potato with oil, season, and cook for about 35-40 minutes, turning halfway. Just keep an eye on its performance during the first use in this location to ensure it operates safely.This is great after heavy use, but it might not be necessary after cooking a few chicken goujons or some asparagus. Leave this to work for 20 minutes, or, if you’re short on time, gently buff this solution with an old toothbrush. If you don’t care about the calories, however, any sizzling oil on the bottom helps make deliciously crispy fries, even if longer ones can break up a bit with the constant moving. With an easy to use four gear temperature function, its simpler than ever to get the exact right temperature, allowing you to cook delicious foods perfectly. Of course, it’s important to be careful when deciding where to put your air fryer in your small kitchen.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment