276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lola Reads to Leo (Leo Can!)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Red Letter Media - A book titled R.L. Media is seen on one of the library's bookshelves, a clear nod to this independent video and film production company.

I’m nearly 64 and in school this sort of thing was taught in history class, yes, the slaves, the treatment that the White people used these humans for, despicable.Perfect for: Big brothers and sisters who want to share something they love with the new kid in town. Like Humans, Trees tell a Story. In 9 Months, they go from nakedness to half dressed, to fully flourishing bloom. Then they repeat the process all over again.” Best Friends | Members Only | Jailbird and Jailbunny | Fish and Visitors | Monster Talent | Reunion | Casa de Calma | Devil Dog Lccn 2011003477 Ocr_converted abbyy-to-hocr 1.1.20 Ocr_module_version 0.0.17 Old_pallet IA16218 Openlibrary_edition Lola: Aww. Stay strong. You'll get through this. I know I've been there. But, I'm there anymore! Woo-Hoo! Driver's license!!!

I listened to this on Audio for about half the book and really liked it. The reading of the narrated story was great. Definitely, could do this with just audio, but I like switching between book and 🎧 Audio if I can. There are some Children's Books on my shelves (obviously) but for a more comprehensive selection of children's recommendations, look at Lulu's shelves:Overall, this was just a really great thriller/historical fiction/lit-fic hybrid and I'm SO glad I randomly took a chance on it. I hope the author writes another book very, very soon! The domestic violence scenes were well written and I really felt for Lola Rose, her Mum and brother.

Beberapa waktu yang lalu, ketika membeli martabak telur dengan ibu saya, saya bertemu dengan seorang anak lelaki yang mengatai kami "An**ng". Awalnya dia hanya ingin bermain, meskipun memang terlihat kalau dia cukup aktif dan rada caper. Saya sempat meladeni di awal, tapi ketika ia mulai mengucapkan kata-kata kasar itu, dan mulai ingin memukuli kami, saya pun menyingkir. Sang ibu yang ada di dekat sana segera mendekat dan menyentil mulut si anak.

Lola is a beloved character that continues to shine for young readers. Her curiosity and love of books is infectious. Parents and children love sharing Lola’s stories.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment