276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Paloma Picasso Minotaure Eau de Toilette Spray Perfume for Men, 75 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To be honest, I couldn't tell if it was a men's or a women's fragrance, because my good friend had got the miniature from his sister and I didn't know anything about fragrances yet. But I liked the scent very much, so I kept the bottle and smelled it only occasionally, because the scent made me in a good mood in quiet moments. Until I was able to read a little more into the matter here on Parfumo and became wiser and was able to shake my somewhat greyer head This is then a plausible explanation for the loss of durability and radiance. In the past, I used to see the fragrance more in the cold season because of its strength, but the current version of Minotaure is also suitable for milder temperatures.

Basenotes

In Greek mythology, the Minotaur ( / ˈ m aɪ n ə t ɔːr, ˈ m ɪ n ə t ɔːr/ MY-nə-tor, MIN-ə-tor, [1] US: / ˈ m ɪ n ə t ɑːr, - oʊ-/ MIN-ə-tar, -⁠oh-; [2] [3] Ancient Greek: Μινώταυρος [miːnɔ̌ːtau̯ros]; in Latin as Minotaurus [miːnoːˈtau̯rʊs]) is a mythical creature portrayed during classical antiquity with the head and tail of a bull and the body of a man [4] (p 34) or, as described by Roman poet Ovid, a being "part man and part bull". [a] Minotaur, a horror adaptation of the legend starring Tom Hardy as Theo (Theseus), was released on DVD by Lions Gate in 2006. [47] A geological interpretation also exists. Citing early descriptions of the minotaur by Callimachus as being entirely focused on the "cruel bellowing" [31] [e] designed by the architect Daedalus and his son Icarus, on the command of King Minos of Crete. The Minotaur was eventually killed by the Athenian hero Theseus. Only the classification in sweet-oriental leaves me a bit helpless. Sweet, no doubt about it. But oriental? From today's perspective, in times of rose and oud and all the Arab perfume brands, hardly. Rather in retrospect, in the spirit of Lagerfeld Classic and Obsession. Is there a need for an adapted classification in view of the new Orientals?

What to Expect…

I have an earlier Cosmair formulation as it has been stressed over and again that any that followed were inferior. If it's mentioned numerous times and with much conviction, I felt it made sense to just go for it, and I am pleased with this 90s fruity tooty, orange creamsicle, dreamy amber. EDT’s are not as highly concentrated in oils and elixirs as an EDP or Perfume would be and contain one to three per cent of fragrance oils. This impacts the ability of the fragrance to last and around eighty percent of the oils in an EDT fragrance will evaporate within three hours of application. A prelude with slightly soapy aldehydes, herbs and sweetish notes, probably represented by the undefined fruits. This doesn't really start off quietly.

Perfume 4u - Perfume Fine Fragrance UK. Paloma Picasso Minotaure

Silverstone, Paul H. (1984). Directory of the World's Capital Ships. New York: Hippocrene Books. ISBN 0-88254-979-0. In the horror novel House of Leaves (2000) by author Mark Z. Danielewski the myth of the Minotaur is retold from the perspective of King Minos and functions as a recurring theme. Additionally the legend serves as a parallel to the labyrith-like architecture of The House on Ash Tree Lane, which is the main subject of the book. In some versions he was killed by the Athenians because of their jealousy of the victories he had won at the Panathenaic Games; in others he was killed at Marathon by the Cretan Bull, his mother's former taurine lover, because Aegeus, king of Athens, had commanded Androgeus to slay it. The common tradition holds that Minos waged a war of revenge for the death of his son, and won. The consequence of Athens losing the war was the regular sacrifice of several of their youths and maidens. Pausanias' account of the myth said that Minos had led a fleet against Athens and simply harassed the Athenians until they had agreed to send children as sacrifices. [18] In his account of the Minotaur's birth, Catullus refers to yet another version [19] in which Athens was "compelled by the cruel plague to pay penalties for the killing of Androgeon". To avert a plague caused by divine retribution for the Cretan prince's death, Aegeus had to send into the Labyrinth "young men at the same time as the best of unwed girls as a feast" for the Minotaur. Some accounts declare that Minos required seven Athenian youths and seven maidens, chosen by lots, to be sent every seventh year (or ninth); some versions say every year. [20] Brown, David K. (2003). Warrior to Dreadnought: Warship Development 1860–1905 (reprint of the 1997ed.). London: Caxton Editions. ISBN 1-84067-529-2. The Minotaur seems to represent the entire zone of Violence, much as Geryon represents Fraud in Canto XVI, and serves a similar role as gatekeeper for the entire seventh Circle. [37]Unfortunately, the scent process takes place in a real pig gallop, so that one has difficulties in recognizing and naming its facets. That is very unfortunate I was wondering what that might be about Minotaure accompanied me from about 1992 to 1996, until it was replaced by other fragrances. And about 3 years ago I thought to myself "oh man, Minotaure is still around, why don't you take this one with you, it's on sale anyway"

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment