276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Book of Truth, volume 1: Prepare for the Second Coming

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I gave the world the Messiah, as a chosen humble servant of the Lord. I was given a very special role in His Plan to save all of His children and today, in my role as the Mother of Salvation, I call out to all of His children. Jesus invites all humanity to prepare for His Second Coming through much prayer. He has encouraged the formation of prayer groups to recite the various “crusade prayers” He has given through Maria. These crusade prayers are very short prayers that are usually directed to the Heavenly Father, and are very specific in nature: prayer for protection against the Antichrist, prayer to help prepare us for the Warning, etc.

The Book of Truth: The Mastery Trilogy: Book II (Paul Selig The Book of Truth: The Mastery Trilogy: Book II (Paul Selig

Howbeit I will declare unto thee that which is inscribed in the writing of truth; and there is none that holdeth with me against these, except Michael your prince. But even the archangel Michael, when he disputed with the devil over the body of Moses, did not presume to bring a slanderous charge against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"My daughter when you feel alone and abandoned know that this is how the prophets felt in the past. Many prophets felt the weight of this task laid out before them. The prophecies of the Seals, as I open them and reveal the contents to you, will also prove that I am speaking to the world through you the 7th Angel, the 7th Messenger. My Son could not get those in charge of the church at the time to listen to Him. Their pride prevented them from listening to the Truth.

The Book of Truth The Book of Truth

There is also a handbook/ summary of some of these themes in the” Handbook Book of Truth: excerpts of key events” pdf available at: https://remnantdisciples.wordpress.com/tools-for-evangelization/ Where can I find the messages:But first I will tell you what is inscribed in the Book of Truth. Yet no one has the courage to support me against these, except Michael your prince. About Prophecies: Listen to the prophets. Don’t make the same mistake when people would not listen to Noah.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment