276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Betty Crocker Limited Edition Gingerbread Cookie Mix 505g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cookie mix has a fairly impressive lifespan, as long as it is stored the right way. You can get the most longevity out of freezer cookie dough or dry cookie mix, though as they tend to last up to 12 months and beyond.

While the fridge longevity is about the same, name-brand cookie doughs, simply don’t have the extended lifespan as frozen options. They can be used up to nine months past the use-by date, but it’s best to use this type of mix sooner than later. Homemade Cookie Dough Don’t worry all! I am not 100% all in on the winter flavours. I there is still time for the transitional fall/winter flavours.

So if you know me at all, that means that I am getting extremely irritable. I need to whip up SOMETHING to destress here. Working with regular ole cookie dough? You know, not the name-brand type but the cheaper kind you’ll find in the freezer section? While this stuff can certainly be just as good as name-brand frozen cookie dough, you’re not here today to hear a sales pitch. You should use raw cookie dough anywhere from two to five days from when it was created if it’s been stored in the fridge. Final Thoughts

Not only are they stupid simple to make, they make me feel like I am already on the Christmas holiday. All I need is a warm mug of hot chocolate and a book by the fireplace. Pillsbury, anyone? Going with a name-brand cookie dough means you will have a much easier time achieving cookie perfection. However, their lifespan is a bit different from typical frozen cookie dough. Let’s take a look. When I saw gingerbread cookie mix in my local grocery store, I knew that I needed to buy it. Just to make something in my kitchen this week! I am seriously neglecting my blog! Peel off the top sheet of baking paper from the dough and using 5cm star and heart shaped cookie cutters, stamp out 10 stars and 10 hearts. Place, well-spaced apart, on the baking sheets. Gather the remaining dough pieces into a ball then divide, roll and flatten into 10 x 5cm diameter rounds. Place on the baking sheets.Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 4. Line 2 large baking sheets with baking paper. Have a couple of questions about cookie mix lifespan? I’ve got answers! Can you use an expired cookie mix? Easy Gingerbread Mix Cookie Bars . Made with all of your favourite fall spices, this dessert is bound to be your new favourite recipe idea. Place the vanilla icing in a microwave-proof bowl and heat on High for 5 seconds until melted. Stir until smooth, then spoon into a disposable piping bag fitted with a fine writing nozzle. Pipe zig-zag lines of icing over each cookie. Leave to set. Eat immediately or store in an airtight container in a cool place for up to 1 day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment