276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (PS5)

£7.735£15.47Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Absolutely every LEGO creation looks so uncannily true to life, that when you blast an immaculately assembled 1000-piece Tie Fighter out of the sky, you can almost hear the cries of anguish from the parent who spent their whole Sunday afternoon helping their kid build it. What’s the most creative and impressive is how much more droids can do, not just outside of combat, but getting their own metal hands dirty.

The only occasional catch is that its strict adherence to a cinematic style of presentation can come across as a bit too rigid at times.If you’re controlling a character equipped with a blaster, you now have the option of taking cover behind walls and other objects to pick your foes off from afar, and can switch between cover positions with the tap of the button. But even at its most familiar moments, the campaign is still a blast to play because it feels so smooth and is such an eye-popping sight to behold.

Although, if you’re looking to be as productive as possible each minute of play, there’s always, and I mean always, something to go collect. I end up trying to do everything and collect every single thing because I'm a completionist, and there is so much stuff to collect that ends up being tedious and not fun for me, so I end up not enjoying the game as a whole. I just find it upsetting when the pacing works so well in episodes like Attack Of The Clones, where Anakin and Padme’s relationship build up is funny without it feeling fake and awkward, but other episodes are resigned to expository efficiency and aren’t given the same care.

The Skywalker Saga is capable of delivering mindless carnage on a massive scale, like when The Battle of Naboo briefly blossoms into a thrilling game of tower defense, and you gleefully lob balls of energy from Gungan catapults to decimate hordes of Trade Federation droids and assault tanks. Experience fun-filled adventures, whimsical humour, and the freedom to fully immerse yourself in the LEGO Star Wars galaxy. If you've played through all nine films and unlocked all the locations, exploring in free play almost overwhelms. But LEGO games have always been something I’d play with a sibling or friends, and rarely went into these stories (Han) solo. It coheres all the things you've seen into one galactic map, essentially turning the game into a sort of open world experience.

This huge title spans the entirety of the nine major films, marking the debut of The Last Jedi and The Rise of Skywalker in LEGO game form. suikoden maybe because people have jobs and don’t get much time to play midweek, then on weekends they have other stuff to do. In a dramatic departure from the zoomed out camera perspective of previous LEGO titles, The Skywalker Saga features a tighter, over-the-shoulder third-person view typical of the likes of Gears of War or Uncharted, and it brings along with it far greater control over your attacks. The essence of LEGO games is still here despite all the changes, and it's hard to have a bad time playing something so easygoing and lighthearted. You can very easily spend an hour doing relatively nothing other than smashing everything in sight and likely still clear a puzzle or two in the area.Since then we've had countless brickified movie tie-ins, but a few years have passed since one of these family-friendly platformers has graced PlayStation. In this guide, you will find a complete list of all LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga codes, and how you can redeem them to unlock free rewards that can often provide an advantage as you progress through the game or add a silly twist that only enhances the charm of the LEGO series. Each planet consists of one or more sandboxes, and they're all stuffed with collectibles, which can either be out in the environment, locked behind a puzzle, or a reward for completing a simple mission. You can opt to freely explore the galaxy, choosing whichever characters you like from your unlocked roster, flying any ship you have, and going anywhere you've previously visited. Even though there will be quick puzzles in which whoever you’re playing with will have to direct R2 to a console to solve one of his circular puzzles, it doesn’t really match up to the feeling of going toe-to-toe with Darth Vader.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment