276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Exploding Kittens You've Got Crabs by Exploding Kittens - Card Games for Adults Teens & Kids - Fun Family Games for 12 years +

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Oatmeal is an illustrator that we’ve got a lot of time for here at Coolector HQ and if you’re familiar with another card game from his stable – namely, Exploding Kittens – then you’ll know a little of what’s in store with his latest offering that goes by the rather comical name of You’ve Got Crabs. Clone High is an adult animated sitcom that was aired on MTV and Teletoon from 2002 until 2003 and on Max since 2023. The comedy centers on a high school populated by the clones of famous historical figures. The tiny crab-like bugs are usually tan or whitish-gray, but they can appear darker when they’re full of blood. Their eggs, known as nits, are very tiny white or yellowish ovals that clump together at the base of your pubic hair. Nits can be hard to see without magnification. Abe: CLEO!!!!! (Cleopatra gasps) Don't get on that plane! (The conductor closes the door. Abe gasps) BUDDY HOLLY! Is there any room on your plane? Buddy Holly: Well, let me see. It's me, Ritchie Valens, The Big Bopper, Jim Croce, Stevie Ray Vaughan and a half of Lynyrd Skynyrd. I guess there's any room for more. OBJECT OF YOU’VE GOT CRABS: The objective of You’ve Got Crabs is to aquire the most crabs by the end of the game. NUMBER OF PLAYERS: 4 to 10 Players (must be even) MATERIALS: 78 Playing Cards, 28 Crabs, a Crabbing License, and Instructions TYPE OF GAME: Party Game AUDIENCE: 7+

You Know If You Have Crabs? - Healthline How Do You Know If You Have Crabs? - Healthline

Healthline has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy. If you have crabs in the eyelashes or eyebrows, you’ll need to take special care. Most of the OTC and prescription medications are not safe to use around the eyes. Talk to your doctor about your options. You may need to apply petroleum jelly to the area every night for several weeks.Extremely simple to set up and play, the principle behind You’ve Got Crabs is an easy one. You split into pairs and decide on a secret signal between the two of you (such as blinking a lot or touching your ears) and sit across from one another drawing cards in an attempt to get four of a kind and when you do, you have to use your secret signal to let your partner know and if your partner yells “YOU’VE GOT CRABS” before your opponents notice, then you get the point. Tom Green: WHO LIKES CHEESE? Film Fest: Tears of a Clone [1.4] [ edit ] Scudworth: Maybe we could have dinner. Perhaps the Olive Garden. It's like eating in the private kitchen of a delightful Italian stereotype! Shadowy Figure: We were thinking somewhere more... intimate. Your house, next Friday, no dairy. Please. [ transmission ends] Scudworth: Dammit! I haven't been to the Olive Garden in, like, forever! You’ve Got Crabs is the new game from the designers of Exploding Kittens and Bears vs Babies. And my job here is done because with that sentence I have told you if this game is for you or not. Send me my cheque, Mr. Editor, I shall be in the conservatory. Abe: But Joan. I love- [gets frozen] Season 2 [ edit ] Let's Try This Again [2.1] [ edit ] Sleepover [2.2] [ edit ] Anxious Times at Clone High [2.3] [ edit ] The Crowning: Joancoming: It's a Cleo Cleo Cleo Cleo World [2.4] [ edit ] Some Talking but Mostly Songs [2.5] [ edit ] Saved by the Knoll [2.6] [ edit ] Spring Broken [2.7] [ edit ] Sexy-Ed [2.8] [ edit ] For Your Condsidertation [2.9] [ edit ] Clone Alone [2.10] [ edit ] Cast [ edit ] George Washington Carver: Say what? Gandhi: Cut. No! No, no, man, you're making me fall asleep... tah death, bro! 'K, the line is "Say whaaaaat?" George Washington Carver: Say what? Gandhi: Say whaaaaat? George Washington Carver: Say what? Gandhi: Say... George Washington Carver: Say... Gandhi: Whaaa George Washington Carver: What? Gandhi: Say whaaaaat? George Washington Carver: [ Irritated] I! GANDHI! This character is not me! Gandhi: Say whaaa... George Washington Carver: Stop it! Listen... Sleep of Faith: La Rue D'Awakening [1.5] [ edit ] Doug Prepcourse: Sleep ought to be the number one thing on that list. I was in my 18 wheeler late one night, at about the sleepy hour, when I came across a cop, weaving all over the road. He was clearly too sleepy to drive. I tried to guide him off the road with my rig, but I think I over did it and sent that cop sailing off a cliff. [Laughs] Joan: Did you kill him? Doug Prepcourse: Kill him!? I saved his life... 'course, he's a cripple now. Gandhi: [Pause] Hey, is that your rig? SWEET!

Clone High - Wikiquote Clone High - Wikiquote

Crabs can be treated with either over-the-counter (OTC) or prescription medications. Treatment options include gels, creams, foams, shampoos, and pills that kill the lice and their eggs.

Navigation menu

To begin setup, players will form teams that each have two players. There may be a maximum of five teams for the game to run smoothly. Each team will meet privately, and quietly, to determine their own, non-verbal, secret signal to indicate that they have collected four of the same card. Crabs or pubic lice are tiny parasitic insects that feed on blood, which means they bite. Your body has an allergic reaction to these bites that makes them super itchy (think mosquito bites). The itching typically starts about five days after you are exposed. How to spot pubic lice (Crabs)

YOU’VE GOT CRABS - Game Rules

You can get crabs any time you are exposed to them. Your chance of reinfection increases if one of your sexual partners fails to get treatment. It is usually pretty easy to determine whether you have crabs. You should be able to see tiny crab-shaped insects and clumps of white eggs at the base of your pubic hair. Fortunately, crabs are quite common and easily treatable. If you are using an OTC treatment for pubic lice, give it about a week. You may need to repeat the treatment once or twice before all the crabs disappear. If you or a loved one has a pinworm infection, everyone in your household should get treatment. Here's what you should know about home remedies. READ MOREOTC treatments are usually strong enough to kill crabs, although you may need to use the treatment more than once. Common brands include Rid, Nix, and A-200. To prevent reinfection, make sure your sexual partners seek treatment immediately. They can use an OTC treatment even if they haven’t spotted any crabs yet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment