276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OKBaby Onda Baby Compact Shower Bath with Thermometer Grey

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This bath can be used from birth until 7+ months. It folds away and doesn’t take up loads of room, you can easily take it with you in the car or stow it away under a bed. Along with the supplied components mentioned, you’ll also get two rinsing cups. This bath is designed for newborns and upwards. It’s fairly large, so can accommodate a growing baby. It’s a simple, well made bath that doesn’t come with extras like bathing cushions but it’s designed to accommodate all standard sized bathing devices like these — this means you can choose your own extras which are perfectly tailored to Baby.

I think that upright tubs are ideal for keeping your infant warm in optimal water levels. Oblong tubs aren’t ideal for this because your baby needs to lie horizontally and expose part of their chest to cold air.This cute, whale-shaped tub is an oblong baby bath tub with removable, washable, mesh sling. It comes in two different colors and features a hook and bath plug for easy storage and drainage.

Newborns can use the supplied waterproof cushion which gives them a shallow place to lie in the bath and ensures their safety. Once they’re a bit older, you can remove the pillow and they can use the provided seat instead. Once at the toddler stage, the bath extends to make it deeper and your toddler can have more room to splash and play. After use, the plug makes it easy to drain the water. How you use your baby bath tub depends mainly on the type of tub you choose to buy. Regular tubs won’t need any assembly unless they come with multiple parts.

Appointments at Mayo Clinic

Great to use if haven’t got a lot of space as folds down fairly flat, has a heat sensor, easy to clean, legs fold down, sturdy when put up, recommend for someone with not a lot of space. – Karina This multi-purpose bath center consists of three pieces – a newborn insert, an infant tub, and a bath base that doubles as a footstool. Besides the contoured safety supports, this tub also has some added safety features. These include a built-in liquid crystal water thermometer and a water level.

These baby bath tubs are a new innovation made possible by a wonderful material – silicone. These types of tubs are collapsible and can be stowed away discreetly. Most products will give an age range guide to let you know how long you’ll be able to use them. A lot of baby baths with built in support are only actually able to be used until around 6 months or the baby can sit alone. If you want something that you can use for longer, look for something that either has removable support or is on the larger size. Material Other types of tubs have their own eccentricities, but should always be secure. Place the tub in a convenient, safe, and warm spot. Make Sure the Surrounding Area is Safe That being said, there are three main age groups that tubs are suitable for. These include newborns (0-2 months), infants (2 months – 1 year), and toddlers (1 – 4 years). This premium smart-tub has all the extras. Bathe your baby safely while being supported by its ergonomic curves and a supportive insert for newborns.Most baby baths are made with plastic — this is a strong, easily moldable and smooth material. If you’re eco-conscious, look for a bath made without PVC plastic. Safety These parts all fit together to create a raised bathtub. But, you can also set them up differently for other uses and age stages. Convenience — Getting in the bath with your baby every time they need a bath can get quite annoying. As can needing to bend over the regular bath. A best rated baby bath tub makes things a whole lot easier. The seat uses strong suction cups on the bottom to prevent the seat from budging and will work well in any bath, except those with a non slip surface. The seat has handy opening arms which make getting Baby in and out super easy.

This bath is offered at a truly amazing price and is one of the best selling baby baths out there – definitely one which needs to be on your radar.

The safety, convenience, and useful nature of a baby bath tub are hard to deny. After all, giving your baby a proper baths requires your hands free and your baby safely supported within reach at all times. My baby absolutely loves this bath tub and stand and is able to relax in it comfortably. At first, I was a bit sceptical, thinking she wouldn't like it as with the other baths I have bought for her, she screamed until I took her out. But not this one, she just lies comfortably in it and this bath has made my life so much easier to use as it has the stand too. Though not technically a bathtub, a bath seat might be a great fit. This type of baby-bathing apparatus can be semi-permanently installed into your actual bath tub as a secure bath seat. Foldable Tub I think that the Aquascale 3-in1 Baby Bath is a sturdy, well-built bathtub. The supportive insert can be removed after your baby is able to sit, so this tub is suitable for newborns and older babies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment