276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Manifest: The Sunday Times Bestseller

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So, ultimately, the book’s central idea seem to become a kind of religious idea with a godlike universe, which converts people’s ‘inner’ states into ‘outer’ outcomes.

This idea is a misunderstanding of Science. The central problem for modern science is that reality seems to behave differently at large scale, and at quantum scale. The central insight of science is that you cannot generalise truths from the quantum realm to the realm which we are familiar with. But this is exactly what the book does. So, it is appealing to pseudo-science. A meeting of science and wisdom, manifesting is a philosophy and a self-development practice to help you reach for your goals, cultivate self-love and live your best life.

As a parent, I know that all you want for your child is to be the best and happiest version of themselves. Children are struggling more and more with the pressures of modern society. I wrote this book because I believe that every child deserves to feel confident, to believe in themselves and to know how much special they are. If we can help equip children with tools and guidance that will help them to help themselves, we can profoundly change the direction of their lives." - Roxie Nafousi

I think this book could be eye opening for someone who isn’t familiar at all with self love, gratitude and visualisation but perhaps those who are this book might not offer too much. The author is careful to avoid identifying the universe with a ‘god,’ but she does occasionally use the word ‘divine.’ We hear, for example, that ‘Divine timing is the timing of the universe,… of an energetic force greater than ourselves’ (81%). I feel grateful that I came across this beautiful book. A book that now stays on my bedside table, and I look up to it every time I am in a tough situation.Manifestēšanā sastopas zinātne un viedums; tā ir dzīves filozofija un pašizaugsmes prakse, kas palīdz dzīvot labāku dzīvi." (12.lpp.)

Manifesting is a way of using your own mind to become your BEST and HAPPIEST self. Anyone can manifest, and I want to help you learn how with FOUR SIMPLE STEPS that will teach you to: This is an ugly moralising elitism which early Christians dismissed as ‘Pelagianism’. It makes the person solely responsible for their own outcomes (59%). So, it has the consequence of meaning that victims are essentially to blame for their bad outcomes. If victims were to just try harder with their visualising and manifesting, then they wouldn’t be suffering bad outcomes like being a victim of abuse. If they tried harder, the universe would be rewarding them by transforming their lives with manifested positivity.My sister gave this book to me for my birthday a few months ago and hadn’t really cared much about it until i saw her last week reading it and suddenly i had an urge to read it (yes i am the younger sibling) and tbh im so glad of my jealousy issues bc this book was rlly good. Originally published in the UK as Dive Deeper , Roxie's book is now finally available to her U.S. audience. Whether you want to attract your soulmate, land the perfect job, buy the home you have always wanted, or simply find more inner-peace and confidence, Manifest will teach you exactly how to get there... A significant part of the book is an attempt to explain this odd idea, showing how ‘inner’ states could create ‘outer’ outcomes.

The focus on meditation, mindfulness and the importance of managing your thoughts, makes some good and significant points. These are evidenced ways of improving people’s feelings and attitudes and it is helpful to remind readers of them. With that all being said, if you are a beginner to self development you’ll love this book as it does make it very simple and broken down for you, however if you’re someone who understands gratitude, how to connect your behaviours to your thoughts / actions and vice versa, has awareness over the things that drive your choices etc etc this book may not fully resonate.I liked how this was broken down, the steps / lessons were all ones I was familiar with through my own self development journey but it was nice to see them together and I had some thought provoking moments.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment