276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Paddington Bear by Alan Dart Toy Knitting Pattern: Measurements 48cm 19" tall (Woman's Weekly Magazine Pull Out Pattern)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Easy teddy bear stuffie. Her arms and legs are button and thread jointed and her body, head and nose are knitted in one piece. This is a relatively easy pattern with only basic knitting stitches needed and is knitted using 2 strands of yarn together. Finished size is approx 15ins / 38cms. Designed by HoneyBeeBears.

Created by the Berroco Design Team, this bear is designed to be used with novelty yarn like fun fur, comes with a scarf pattern, and is 12” tall. Pictured project is by gammie3 for Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City. The original pattern was adjusted just a bit and then made with minky fabric. I used a minky that had a swirl pattern which looks great! You could use furry fleece or flannel or whatever you have on hand. Designed by Annalisa Dione, who requests you consider donating to Bear With Us a sanctuary for ex circus bears and a rehabilitation center for orphaned or injured bears. Pattern available in English and Italian. Pictured project by Marsicanusbear I firmly believe that you can never have too many free teddy bear knitting patterns in your life! Each bear is just as special as the child you will be making it for, so it’s nice to have options. I’m curious, which of these patterns was your favorite? Let me know in the comments below! The arms and legs are sewn into the seams making him pretty kid friendly. You could substitute the button eyes with safety eyes if that is a concern for you.

With the movie Paddington the Bear coming out it reminded me that I had a pair of lonely bears sitting about the sewing cottage that were ready to go, but were never shared! So, today they are here and are for free. No sense in hiding him from anyone…they need to be made and snuggled!

Ptolemy might just be the tallest teddy bear on this list. I just love the exaggerated proportions of his long legs and big feet. And, of course, you can’t forget his stylish scarf accessory! This teddy bear pattern is knit in the round with minimal seaming. The pattern includes special instructions for stuffing the body while maintaining the shape. Attach a teddy bear head and arms to a small blanket to make a snuggly lovey. This stuffed animal blanket combination is a fan favorite among babies and toddlers. I love to knit these up as gifts for baby showers and first birthdays. They are perfect for using up partial skeins of yarn leftover from other projects. There is a very special relationship between a child and their first teddy bear. You can be the one to make the magical introduction with one of these fantastic and free teddy bear knitting patterns. If you have never knit a teddy bear before, then you are in for a real treat! Mum, dad, little girl and little boy bear complete with their cosy sleeping bag and hot water bottle. Mum and dad measure 25cm (10 inches tall). Toy bears with wardrobes. Worked flat on 2 straight knitting needles and seamed. Length Approx 15 inchesSew the buttons in place. For the loops- cut 2– 3″ pieces of string or rope. Fold in half and stitch down to the front Striped teddy bear holding a knit heart with embroidered heart on chest. It looks like the bear is knit flat, though the pattern calls for dpns (perhaps because of the small parts?). Note there are the color changes are handled with general instructions at the beginning. Designed by Go Handmade for Hobbii. Sport weight yarn. The next one of our free teddy bear knitting patterns shows off the garter stitch side of the work. While some people consider garter stitch to be ugly, I do think it adds a charming character and texture to this little bear friend. The bear is knit flat in one piece and the complementary scarf accessory is made using the mistake rib stitch. Bear in hat in the picture was made of yarn weight 2.0, using 2.5 knitting needle. It’s 15 inches from leg to top of the hat.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment