276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Unofficial Sims Cookbook: From Baked Alaska to Silly Gummy Bear Pancakes, 85+ Recipes to Satisfy the Hunger Need (Unofficial Cookbook Gift Series)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This isn’t a kitschy cookbook that was written to make money from die-hard Sims fan, but a legitimate cookbook that instills fun and makes fantasy a reality! I’ve been playing the Sims throughout most of my childhood and into my current mid 20’s. I otherwise would not consider myself much of a gamer, but there’s something about the Sims franchise that holds a special place in my heart. When I saw that this cookbook was on the market, I knew I had to get it.

As someone who has been playing the Sims since its inception (Sims 1 - and yes, I just highlighted my age with a big yellow highlighter), this was more of a nostalgic read for me than anything.Explore the culinary universe of The Legend of Zelda with over 50 delicious recipes from across the Kingdom of Hyrule! Sure, you’ve honed your Sims’ cooking skills, but how are your skills IRL? Now, you can perfect the baked Alaska and lobster thermidor you’ve been watching your Sims make with The Unofficial Sims Cookbook . I’ve been playing the Sims since the Sims 2 came out (I was 7) and I was so excited to see these recipes IRL.

Celebrate every Star Wars fan’s favorite holiday— Life Day — with this collection of recipes inspired by holiday traditions from the Star Wars galaxy! I found myself googling recipes for 'garlic noodles' the other night, since I make my sims have that ever so often and it sounds delicious. I could see such a project take place as a collaborative group effort. It would be a lot of work and take time and planning, but hopefully the final result would be worth it. Convinta da TikTok, dove alcuni Creator hanno provato a replicare alcune delle ricette, l’ho preso in prestito da Kindle Unlimited per salvarmi quelle che mi interessano. I was especially excited for the drink recipes and yet, ALL were from the Sims 4. The Sims 2 and 3 may be old games but they still have a loyal and nostalgic fan base; many of which who are of the age to want and use a cookbook.It got me thinking than a true and tested Sims-themed cookbook, but for IRL cooks, with all the recipes from the whole Sims franchise, would be a fun idea. I'd buy it! The Sims has been a major part of my life for the past 20 years. I HAD to buy this cookbook and read it immediately. After finishing it, I'm left feeling slightly disappointed; though, I don't think that will be the case for everyone. Seeing some of the recipes my Sims have made over the years come to life was pretty awesome, and I'm actually going to give some of them a try! Surprise your guests during their private moments with this bathroom guest book inspired by Hogwarts™ ghost, Moaning Myrtle™.

Dentro ha a disposizione tutte le ricette delle varie versioni di the sims, però la presentazione delle ricette non ha delle foto come dal gioco, sono vere e proprie rappresentazioni fotografiche di dolci veri... Quindi è semplicemente una raccolta di ricette ispirate al gioco. Ottimo spunto per gli appassionati!!

Table of Contents

Sure, you've honed your Sims' cooking skills, but how are your skills IRL? Now, you can perfect the baked Alaska and lobster thermidor you've been watching your Sims make with The Unofficial Sims Cookbook. Bring magic into your kitchen with this beautiful cookbook, inspired by beloved Disney films including The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Ratatouille, and more!

This is so entirely cute I can barely stand it. I didn't expect much, but as a Sims fanatic from Day One of Sims, I had to have this book even if it was a dud. To my huge surprise, it is not a dud, on any level. As for the actual recipes, they look great. The instructions are detailed and easy to follow. I do wish that each recipe included a picture of the food, though.There's a few recipes from Sims 2 and 3 but the primary focus of this book is on 4. Each recipe includes a fun little paragraph and some have "fun facts" from the games. I found it to be slightly irritating, however, because the the paragraphs and fun facts were almost entirely about the Sims 4, even on recipes that were from Sims 2 or 3. I, on the other hand, am not particularly a Sims fan, but I eat with passion, and I will never pass a cookbook. Enjoy a great reading experience when you borrow the Kindle edition of this book with your Kindle Unlimited membership. Prepare and enjoy over 60 recipes from The Unofficial Lord of the Rings Cookbook, inspired by J.R.R Tolkien’s epic trilogy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment