276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Braun Series 9 Electric Shaver for Men, 4+1 ProHead with ProLift Precision Trimmer, Electric Razor for Wet & Dry Use with Charging PowerCase, Gifts For Men, 2 Pin UK Plug, 9477cc, Silver Razor

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If the shaver is regularly cleaned with water, apply a drop of light machine oil on top of the foil once a week for lubrication. Buyers looking for the best shaver that offers comfort and those with sensitive skin might want to look further into the Series 9 Pro.

Braun Electric Razor for Men, Waterproof Foil Shaver, Series Braun Electric Razor for Men, Waterproof Foil Shaver, Series

The fluid cleans the blades very well, and the unit dries the blades after, leaving the insides and outsides of the head looking clean and smelling fresh. The CleanCare Center also charges the shaver. How was the shaver when using it for wet-shaving?After such a good experience of shaving with the Braun 9 Pro dry I didn’t feel the need to wet shave with any lubricant (i.e., cream, soap or anything else). However, I really wanted to see if I found any improvement and share my findings with you guys. This review is part of a promotion]This new series 9 razor from Braun is hands down the best shaving product I’ve ever owned, it’s an absolute joy to use, even switching it on is satisfying! The shaver feels very high quality in your hand, it’s weighty, but in a way that inspires confidence in the product, it’s not overly bulky to handle, which is what I’ve found with previous electric razors.Made in Germany & designed to last 7 years: this electric razor is also 100% waterproof and can be used with foam, gel or even under the shower The Clean & Charge Station has been developed for cleaning, charging, lubricating, drying and storing your Braun shaver. The Braun Series 9 Pro is easy to clean up manually or with the SmartCare Center (cleaning and charging station). Charging the shaver in the C & C: Charging will start automatically when the shaver has been inserted properly. If you regularly clean the shaver under water, apply a drop of light machine oil on top of the Foil & Cutter cassette once a week.

Braun Series 9 Pro Shaver with Powercase | Braun

Brand/Company: The brand ‘Braun’was founded 100 years ago that created its first electric shaver during the 1950’s. The German-based company (subsidiary of Procter and Gamble) is known worldwide. Today, just about everyone looking to buy a foil electric shaver will see a Braun shaver as a buying option. It still looks like jargon after writing that. However, enough power and cutting actions while remaining a comfortable shave are most important. Let Braun explain what we should expect, and we will test if the effects are true.The cleaning indicator lights up after each shave as a reminder that the shaver should be cleaned in the Clean & Charge Station. Don’t forget to lubricate the blades frequently. This will protect the blades, keep things inside moving smoothly, and reduce wear and tear. How often you do this will depend on whether you use any soaps with the shaver and if you use the cleaning system or not that lubricates automatically.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment