276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wonderland Tropical Wallpaper Gold Holden 91191

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And oh how I do love it- it is truly fabulous – a little out there for my usual taste but nevertheless it si super cute and uber cool. I like the white rabbit best of all (must be the ballet memories) Which Alice character is your favourite? Alice in wonderland wallpaper They will love the fact they have been part of creating their own art projects and won’t they just look fabulous? this is a really a great way for you to have some lovely prints too that match them and nothing is as unique as a child’s creation is it – or possibly as precious.

Pattern Match: Straight Match or Multi Drop, 39cm (this design aligns at any of the red rose illustrations) So look how inspired I have been by Alice in Wonderland bedroom wallpaper UK, quirkiness at it’s finest!Over at the very fabulous Red Ted Art blog ( one of my most favourite craft blogs as all Maggy’s projects are really accessible), you can find Paper tea Cup printables and some Alice in Wonderland games– so cute and rather fabulously inspired by a family wedding. Do pop over and have a look – awesome things to do with the Alice theme and Alice wallpaper

Alice in wonderland wallpaper is all the rage – some and find out where to by it and how to use it including Alice in Wonderland bedroom wallpaper. You could have your child colour in these beautiful and original illustrations then frame them to hang in their bedroom. And what about something like this Alice in Wonderland chess set. The characterisations on the chess pieces are just so gorgeous, aren’t they? This is the kind of set you keep forever and pass on. I think it is so lovely, don’t you? A lovely way to bring a little piece of this epic Alice story into your home. Do you have a favourite children’s story you would love to see as literary wallpaper in your interiors? As always, I really do love to hear from you so do drop me a comment below please if you have something you want to share with me and the rest of our readers. My littlest calls it this and I think it is the cutest little slip ever! She has absolutely LOVED crafting with our Alice in Wonderland wallpaper. It really is a story that takes you into a magical world isn’t it? Alice and wonderland..so sweet.Oh, I just adore Alice in Wonderland, don’t you? It is one of those stories that just never ever gets old. Full of magic and madness and the most wonderful storyline it really is the most marvellous tale and so very English. The Alice in Wonderland bedroom Wallpaper Mural can be custom made to fit your wall size, it is printed on durable wallpaper with a quality finish. I absolutely adore it. It is quirky, classic and lots of fun.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment