276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tummy Tub (Clear)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Overall, the Shnuggle bath is great value for the price, even if you only use it until you’re confident enough to put your baby in the family tub. It’s also gender neutral as it only comes in white, making it an ideal gift for an expectant mother. Having somewhere comfy and safe to wash bubba is important – but it doesn’t necessarily have to be the family tub. From baby bath seats to genius inserts, stands and perfectly proportioned baby bath tubs, there are plenty of alternatives available to cover all families’ spaces and needs.

There are magnets at the bottom that transforms the tub into a cradle so your newborn can safely recline in the tub. Washing your baby in the reclining position easy and comfortable for you and your baby. Storage –Full-size baby baths can be bulky, so you’ll need to ensure you’ve got somewhere to put it when it’s not in use. Many parents keep it in the real tub (which also helps bub acclimatise to the bathroom) but this may not work if you have a shower over the tub and/or other toddlers to bath at the same time. If space is an issue, perhaps consider a collapsible bath that’s easier to pop away. Not a lot of space in the bathroom? Flexi Bath is the answer. Designed to be foldable, the Flexi Bath can be easily stored when not in use. Suitable from birth right up to four years of age, we love that it can be used elevated on the Flexi Bath Stand available separately.

In general, most parents will use a baby bathtub for at least the first 6 to 8 months. Once your baby is a stable sitter, you can think about using the regular bathtub more easily. But keep in mind a lot of these baby bathtubs can be used for at least the first year, if not longer. When should I start bathing my baby every day?

Sink Insert: This type of baby bathtub is directly inserted into the bathroom or kitchen sink (depending on the size of the sink/basin). Typically, these bathtubs are made of soft, squishy foam and cradle your baby inside the sink. These can be useful for early infancy because you can simply stand at the sink and fill the sink with warm water. The sink insert can also easily be folded and stored away, so it’s great for those who are tight on space. It’s the genius device that converts your full-sized bathtub into a pint-sized one for pipsqueaks. It’s suitable for all ages and a fab choice for water-conscious families looking to save on their water bills. uses little water and has a fill line marker which is handy. It is easy to carry when filled with water. My baby seemed calm once in it. In fact, it can be a more natural transition for the baby because they are already accustomed to being in an enclosed fetal position. While some might think this is a waste of money, I beg to differ. I think it is a great idea to start with a tub that can sit on the sink for this first few months and switch to a bigger tub later.

Suitable from newborn up until 12 months, the Shnuggle Baby bath has a bum bump support which keeps little ones upright in the water even if they’re not sitting unaided yet. Once your baby has the muscle power to sit down, the seat will support sitting without wobbling. This tub is very spacious, and it is easily one of the largest tub available in the market. There is no doubt that this tub will last to for years to come. Proper Support. The baby bathtub you choose should offer appropriate support for your baby’s age. If the bathtub is for a newborn or young infant, the bathtub should offer optimal cradling support for his head, shoulders, and body.

Safety features: Just as bubs and tots can be wriggly creatures, bath tubs can be slippery places – particularly when cleansers and other skincare products are used. If you’re concerned about safety in the tub, look for styles with safety belts or slings to keep baby secure. Bath time is supposed to be fun for children. There’s nothing worse than fighting with your child to get them into the tub to clean them. What better way to entice them to have a bath than with an inflatable blue whale? I had a 3rd-degree vaginal tear, and I found it extremely painful to sit down to bath my newborn. If you are c section mom, do yourself a favor and get this tub. A beautiful set that has everything baby needs for bath time. Complete with baby bath, bath stand, newborn bath seat, bath thermometer, nappy bin, brush, comb and a mini manicure set, it’s like a luxury spa for your babe.Baby is upright - good for colic and reflux. Supposed to remind them of being in the womb. Shoulders are under water so they don't get cold. Uses very little water compared with a normal baby bath, so less wastage of water and its very easy to carry. Comfortable position for adult doing the washing. The tub is made of clear, see-through material. To use tummy tub, first, fill warm water up to the mark, and gently put your newborn baby inside (toe first).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment