276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Guess How Much I Love You

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

everything in this book was either predictable or i’ve seen it done a thousand times. the “my parents are divorced and i’m scared of love so i just hate it wahwah”, the godforsaken coming out storyline (listen, i get it, i’m gay i relate trust me, BUT IT DOESNT NEED TO BE IN EVERY LGBTQ+ BOOK DAMNIT), not to mention the fact that i knew kate, myrah and tom had set sophia & emma up from the beginning so that story wasn’t interesting whatsoever. I came into this with the movie version; I expected some differences, but WOW! Other than the main letter concept and some of the same Holly personality, this is an entirely different story.

I could forgive the destiny for taking away someone who has a very bright future ahead in such a young age. As the months pass, each new message fills her with encouragement and sends her on a new adventure. With Gerry's words as her guide, Holly slowly embarks on a journey of rediscovery.And I also knew that whatever lay ahead, I'd open my heart and follow where it led. But for now, while waiting that to happen, I'll just live. I tried reading this once before, a few years ago now. I put it down about a quarter of the way in because, frankly, I was bored. I saw the movie several months ago and actually found it a lovely mix of sweet and sad. I thought maybe I'd missed something in the book and not only that, but I've become well acquainted with this kind of loss in the time that has passed. Thinking that my new perspective might change my mind, I decided that at some point I'd give it another go. PS, I promised a list, so here it is. The following envelopes must be opened exactly when labeled and must be obeyed. And remember, I am looking out for you, so I will know...

She had been given a wonderful gift: life. Sometimes it was cruelly taken away too soon, but it's what you did with it that counted, not how long it lasted."

Christmas Gifts

When I come out to them, I want them to know that bisexuality is valid, and I want them to know that bisexual love stories are as possible and beautiful and lovely as any other.” Very emotional, at times possibly overwritten, Holly has lost the love of her life. Childhood sweethearts, Holly chose love and marriage over career and travel. Sublimely happy in their relationship, she is heartbroken when a brain tumour takes her beloved before turning 30. TIP #3. Let the brainstorming begin!! I’d suggest jotting notes down on a separate piece of paper while you get your thoughts together. The first thing I did was write down “Things I love about you,” and it all just started flowing from there! almost all of the characters, emma has the personality of a glorified fifth grader who stans the kissing booth. seriously. tom is a narcissist asshole, myrah and kate were alright but overall irrelevant, sophia i liked more than others but i’ll talk about her later and you know, matt was, well matt. I have learned that being punctual is good, but being a very very very punctual person is a pain in the ass.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment