276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Each person will then receive their book that contains each and every thing they have done from the time of birth till death. This book includes activites, appearance and intention. Such a book could be similar to videotape which records all these three paramaters. It is not unfathomable to think about this in a time in which we have CDRoms whose glinting thin surface contains encyclopedias full of information. Publishing this book took seven years. We experienced many rejections and did many rewrites. We persevered because of help from Jesus and some key friends.

Hermione could feel Dolohov's eyes trailing behind her as she sped away. Briefly catching the sight of Dean Thomas, she learned what happened to a human body when hit by the Reductor Curse. Just as she reached Ginny the person next to her hit the floor. It was Professor Sprout, light leaving her eyes after a short burst of green. I started my journey nearly a year ago after I attempted to take my life, it was a dark time and I am determined not to return to those times. This is why I have chosen this path of self discovery so as to help myself and hopefully help others as I progress.No one is infallible, no matter what degree of awakening they have embodied, so I strongly encourage you to think for yourself, find out for yourself, and always, always trust your intuition. (This advice can save you a lot of pain on your journey!) Think of your Soul as a stream that is connected to the ocean of Spirit. Our Souls contain our destiny, purpose, gifts, and the ultimate significance of our individual lives. To access these deep layers and qualities we must descend into the Under World of our unconscious minds.

In the previous section I mentioned inner work and soul work a few times. But what’s the difference? And how do both relate to the spiritual journey? The liberated souls of those who are in bliss visit each other and discuss what happened in the world they have left and the people of that world. Allah says, “Whoever obeys Allah and the Messenger, they are with those whom Allah has blessed, the prophets, the sincere, the martyrs and the righteous. Very excellent companions they are!” (4:69)

Hindu Funeral Traditions

The content in this book was honed through many years of counseling ministry and by teaching it to pastors, church leaders, and others in our Soul Shepherding Institute and spiritual direction certificate training. Thank you to all the women and men who have shared their stories, hearts, and questions with us. On this day seven groups of people will be protected by Allah, these are mentioned in Hadith: “Seven types of people will be under the shelter of mercy on the Day when there will be no shade other thanthat of Allah’s mercy: 1) a just imam, 2) a young person who kept busy in Allah’s worship, 3) a person whose heart is attached to the masjid, 4)two people who loved each other for Allah’s sake, gathered for His sake and parted, remembering Him, 5) a man who was invited by a beautiful and charming woman but declined her offer, saying “I fear Allah”; 6) a person who gave charity so secretly that their left hand did not know what was given by the right hand , and 7) a person who remembered Allah privately, so that their eyes brimmed with tears.” [Bukhari, Muslim] Without developing a healthy personality, our spiritual growth reaches a dead end because we are more prone to falling into many spiritual traps and pitfalls down the line (such as spiritual narcissism, spiritual materialism, and more). Ilse runs her Alternative Therapy Practice in Alberta Canada. She immigrated to Canada in 2011. She specializes in Regressions, Trauma, Mother and Baby connection as well as offering Hypnobirthing Educator/Doula services. Ilse is a certified Life Between lives Hypnotherapist and Transformational Teacher. The prophet (saw) said: “The mildest punishment to be inflicted upon a person in Hell is that he will be made to wear a pair of sandals made of fire which will be so hot that they will make his brain boil like things boil on a stove. He will imagine that no one is undergoing a punishment more severe although his punishment, in reality, will be the mildest in Hell.” [Bukhari, Muslim]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment