276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Xebec Tri-Screen 2 - Removable Attachement - Integrated Kickstand - 2 Monitors - Compatible on Every OS & Laptop - 6.5MM Screens

£257.375£514.75Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The only problem with this design was each time I moved, I had to take all the cables out. This can get a bit tedious, but it’s a lot better than carrying an extra monitor around. I also didn’t have anywhere to put them. It meant they would have to sit free in my bag, which wasn’t ideal. I’ve only ever used my laptop for online work, and now that I’ve transitioned to full-time remote work, I can see why people love using multiple screens.

Screen size: 15.6-inch touchscreen | Screen type: OLED | Resolution: 1,920 x 1080 pixels | Ports: USB Type-C, Micro HDMI | Weight: 2.2 pounds | Dimensions: 14.1 x 12.4 x 0.8 inches | Speakers: Dual stereo But everything went smoothly, it just took me a few weeks to get the whole thing up and running! Now that I have everything figured out, I can set up my Xebec Tri Screen 2 in just a few minutes each time I want to use it.

90 Degree USB-C Elbow (x1):

Most portable monitors rely on your laptop’s power, unless it comes with its own built-in rechargeable battery. Some monitors have a second USB Type-C port through which you can attach your own power source. If you’re using a monitor powered by your computer, expect your laptop’s battery charge to run low faster. And the monitor will drain power faster still if offers 4K resolution, since higher resolution displays typically require more power. Power is one reason brightness often suffers on a portable monitor. Built-In Speakers So I love using the Xebec Tri Screen 2 at home. But I don’t love using it for traveling by air, especially when you only have limited space in a carry-on and limited space to work on the go. We believe a portable monitor is a must-have accessory if you’re a remote worker who needs to be highly productive from airports, hotels, at home, or even from a coffee shop. However, not everyone needs a 4K portable monitor. The most reasonably priced models are typically 15.6-inch 1080p monitors.

At minimum, look for a portable monitor with a 1080p screen. If you can afford it, go with a 2K or 4K monitor to see more detail and vibrant colors.

EASY SETUP

If you’re a laptop user who wants to use multiple screens everywhere you go, Xebec’s Tri-Screen 2 is a fantastic option.

Using the provided USB-C to USB-C cable, plug one end into the USB-C port on your laptop and plug the other end into the Tri-Screen's USB-C port.

PC:

The SoloScreen can be used in both horizontal and vertical orientations (portrait mode), providing flexibility to accommodate various workflows. Changing the screen to match your orientation is easy!

Xebec’s Tri-Screen 2 expands your laptop from a single display to a triple-display setup. The main drawcard here is its portability. You can slide the screens inwards and then leave them attached to the laptop – it adds a bit of bulk to the width of your laptop, but it’s still slim enough to fit into a laptop bag.

Xebec Tri-Screen 2: What We Didn’t Like

Screen size: 15.6-inch | Screen type: LCD | Resolution: 1,920 x 1,080 pixels | Ports: USB Type-C, HDMI | Weight: 2 pounds | Dimensions: 14 x 8.9 x .5 inches | Speakers: Dual stereo Each of the two screens on the Xebec Tri Screen 2 has 3 ports. Again, I’m not very tech savvy so I don’t know too much about the different ports and connectivity options that come with the screen.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment