276°
Posted 20 hours ago

eufy Security Floodlight Camera E221, 2K, No Monthly Fees, 2,500 Lumens, Weatherproof, Built-in AI, 2-Way Audio, Non-stop Power (Existing Outdoor Wiring Required, Weatherproof Junction Box Included)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Eufy Floodlight Cam 2 makes a good first impression. Mounted onto a large junction box, its two metal floodlights are highly poseable thanks to two ball joint connectors, similar to those on the Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Pro. The camera is on the large side, in part due to its wide infra-red motion detector, but the whole thing feels well made. Although much more visible than a simple outdoors camera, its all-white finish should look smart on the side of most houses or outbuildings. Flawless 2K Surveillance: Live-stream and record in full 2K resolution and see exactly who's there in crisp clarity. Unfortunately, I couldn’t say the same for the motion-activated floodlights. These are controlled by a separate infrared sensor for which you can’t set up exclusion zones or adjust the sensitivity. Our parasol triggered so many false alarms that I had to disable the feature. The lights’ sensitivity was fine with the parasol removed, but it’s a shame that they’re not controlled by the same AI and exclusion zones that work so well with the camera, or have separate motion control as you get with Ring’s Floodligth Cam. On the surface of it, the camera itself offers comparatively basic motion detection features. You can add up to two activity zones, letting you exclude, say, a public path next to your front garden. There’s a choice of All Motion detection, or human-only filtering through the on-camera AI. This won’t recognise a specific person, but it does let the camera filter out pets or the movement of shrubs or litter. No, the floodlight camera is a standalone product which connects to users’ home WiFi networks.But it is in plan. Please stay tuned!

eufy Security Floodlight Camera E221, 2K, No Monthly Fees

The floodlight camera has 4GB local storage built-in for motion-triggered recordings. In the scenario of 30 video clips per day, 1min length per recording, the 4GB eMMC can store about 16 days of footage. This camera is designed to connect to external wiring suitable for any outdoor light. This makes it particularly easy to install if you’re upgrading an existing floodlight or light: simply switch off the relevant lighting circuit at the fuse box (or the whole house if you want to be extra cautious), remove the old light, and connect up the Floodlight Camera’s baseplate.

Yes, the floodlight camera supports up to 2 activity zones. Users can set activity zones to exclude unnecessary event alerts or recording unnecessary footage. Turn Night Into Day: 2,000-lumen super-bright motion-activated floodlights deter intruders and ensure detailed, full-color recordings even at night.

floodlight camera connect to eufyCam HomeBase? Does the floodlight camera connect to eufyCam HomeBase?

The floodlight camera stores a rolling 10s of footage. When it detects an event, it starts recording and adds the previous 10 seconds to the beginning of the video. No. The floodlight camera records motion activated events. The floodlight camera has longer detection range and supports a 10-second pre-buffer to ensure complete events are recorded. Turn Night Into Day: 2,500-lumen super-bright motion-activated floodlights deter intruders and ensure detailed, full-color recordings even at night. If, like me, you’re using the Eufy Floodlight Cam 2 to replace an underperforming outdoor light, you’ll be extremely pleased with the result. It’s easy to pose its two floodlights to provide full illumination to a patio area, or good light to the rest of a small to medium garden. They’re powerful lights, but using the manual controls you can adjust them down to quite a low level, more suitable for an evening gathering outside. Smart Siren: A harsh warning for any intruders. A loud 100dB alarm can be triggered to scare off any unwanted visitors.Every Corner CoveredWide-angle view ensures you get the whole picture while streaming in full 2K HD. I configured the activity zones to exclude a parasol that billows in the breeze, after which I found I needed to drop the sensitivity by one notch. After that, switched to human-only detection, I experienced no false alarms and no missed events over a period of several weeks. When triggered by motion, you can set the floodlights to remain on for between 30 seconds to 15 minutes. You can also set their brightness independently of the other triggers – useful if you want to send a full-beam message to prowlers, but keep the lights low at other times. I also liked this camera’s ambient light feature, which lets you configure the lights at your chosen level on a schedule, or between sunset and sunrise. It’s a useful feature to have if you want constant visibility of a dark drive or pathway. Intelligent Detection and Notifications: The built-in AI reduces the number of false alerts you receive by intelligently differentiating people from objects.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment