276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Galvanised Zinc Watering Can Hanging Wall Planter Pot | Outdoor Garden Metal Plant Flower Pot Trough 257

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

How is this for creativity? Melissa from The Empress of Dirt combines craft store glass pendants and galvanized watering cans for a rain like effect. She shows how to do this tutorial on her blog. This rustic scene was taken in Tizer Botanic Garden. The entire garden uses garden art in a very whimsical and creative way.

You can certainly use different things to what I did these are just some scrap materials I had lying around in the shed from other projects or things I'd scavenged (my favorite past time!). Watering cans can be re-purposed into creative planters and projects, or used in dozens of other ways in the garden as garden art, water features or garden decorations. Water plants automatically for up to 14 days and get bigger crops with a Quadgrow Self-Watering Planter. This award winning self-watering planter keeps plants fed for up to a fortnight, and you hardly have to lift a finger!The Quadgrow is eco-friendly as it is made from recycled plastic. This means that you can be proud that you are helping the planet by growing in a sustainable way without any harm done. Furthermore, as the planter re-uses water from its reservoir you are helping reduce water waste. Contents: Do you have watering can planters or garden art in your yard? I’d love to see a photo of it in the comments below. I’ll add my favorites to this post! I started out will 2 old 60 Litre drums that had been used a shed rubbish bins at one time. They do need the tops cut out of them and I'd already done this a few years before. I also had some old bike wheels lying around off the kids old bikes and cut one of those in half and removed all the spokes. Admin Note: This post first appeared in August of 2014. I have updated it to add more creative ideas for watering can planters and watering can garden art.

Plant them up, or use them as a vase for cut flowers.There are lots of creative ways to recycle your old watering can. This pretty scene is both functional and decorative. The galvanized planter is ready to use when it’s time to water and also makes a lovely decorative touch sitting hear the flowering plants. Sometimes a watering can used on its own turns the whole scene into a vignette. These garden cans don’t need to be planted. The way they are staged is the art itself!

Decorative Watering Cans

Are you a crafter? This project featured in the Portland Press Herald is sure to delight. It features pieces of mosaics glued to watering cans and then finished with sealant. How lovely these would be be holding cut flowers. I don’t think I would use this cute frog watering can for watering. I’d plop him right in the middle of a garden bed as a decorative accent. How about you? I found this adorable critter on Access Garden Products. This pink watering can with the yellow spout makes the perfect garden accent. It coordinates with the moss on the wall and the pretty pink flowers beautifully!~ Frogs are right at home in any garden setting. See more ideas for frogs in the garden here. I know this is not a watering can, but it is just so darned cute that I had to include it in the round up. Christie from Confessions of a Serial Do It Yourselfer shared this photo with us. Please note that any content created using the methods suggested or any products recommended on AnnsEntitledLife.com will be done so at your own risk. Next I had some old hand trolley wheel I split and took the rubber tyres and tube off. All you need is the center piece.

With a bit of creativity and a paint brush, you can turn your watering can into something really special. Turn them into watering can planters or use them as stand alone garden decor. The choice is yours! Storage & organisation Furniture Textiles Kitchenware & tableware Kitchens Lighting Decoration Rugs, mats & flooring Beds & mattresses Baby & children Smart home Bathroom products Laundry & cleaning Plants & plant pots Home electronics Home improvement Outdoor living Food & beverages Christmas Shop Shop by room My drums had been clean engine oil drums and I used a hammer and chisel to gentle cut the top out, then bent any sharp pieces over. This lovely watering can planter with a bent spout is painted purple and filled with purple flowers. The colors are perfect match! This pretty watering can planter is over flowing with pink petunias. I love the contrast of the planter against a painted window sill. It gives the whole look a European country feeling. More Watering Can Garden ArtThis 4 pot self-watering planter waters your plants at the optimal times, keeping the soil at the perfect moisture levels – never too dry or waterlogged. This means that your plants roots have better access to oxygen which fuels faster growth meaning you generate bigger harvests of your favourite tomatoes, aubergines, sweet peppers, beans, cucumbers, courgettes, peas and all other tall-cropping plants. How does the Quadgrow work? Watering cans are a staple of any gardener but, for me, they are not just for watering plants. I love turning them into watering can planters and using them as garden art. This watering can planter is the perfect color combination. The pale lilac watering can makes an idea planter for the vibrant purple flowers. So pretty!

There are so many creative ways to use watering cans in the garden. Re-purposing them as planters is one of my favorite ways to use them.! Here are some of my favorites. The size is perfect for potted indoor plants and the look of them transforms a plant into a work of art that looks great in any garden setting.This metal watering can is one that my mother had indoors. I use it as a garden decor item sitting on a flagstone piece and love the way it has rusted and aged. The Quadgrow is incredibly easy to set-up and operate. Growers of any age and ability can use this self-watering planter and achieve incredible results. You simply place the Quadgrow Feeder Mats in the 4 x 11 litre pots, add multi-purpose compost, pot on your plants in the pots, and add water to the reservoir below the pots. The watering can does not have to be large to make a great planter. This small watering can from Succulents Galore on Etsy makes the perfect planter for the Panda plant succulent planted in it. (Succulents can be used in so many types of planters. See more succulent planter ideas here.)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment