276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COMPOUND KINGS Butter Cloudz Compound Bucket For Grils & Boys | Sensory Toys | Non-Toxic & Non-Sticky | Stress Relieving Tactile | (Yellow Banana)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Channel Islands, including Jersey and Guernsey (Sark, Alderney and Herm are an additional 1 days delivery from Guernsey) 48 Hour Dispatch Service Model Magic Clay comes in many different colors. I decided to use yellow clay so my slime would have a buttery yellow color to it without having to add any additional coloring.

I have always used Borax as a slime activator. I’ve been making homemade slime recipes with my children, nieces, nephews and school groups for over 12 years. I’ve never had any problems with it. But I understand some people are nervous about using it (I explain more about my choice of Borax in my Glitter glue slime post). If you choose not to use Borax, you can use saline solution or liquid starch instead. Scottish Highlands Postcodes (IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-n 44, PH49-50, ZE ) 48 Hour Dispatch You will need a large bowl, a spoon, and a smaller bowl to mix your Borax in (if using). As well as measuring cups to measure out the ingredients. Step 1: Make Slime Activator I bought a one gallon bottle of Elmer’s glue at the beginning of the summer. It’s now October and we’ve still got some left. This was definitely the best investment I’ve made! I had no idea my kids would love making slime so much. If I had been buying the smaller bottles I would have spent a fortune by now! The gallon bottle is DEFINITELY the way to go!

Shop now.

If you want to use white clay you can, but you will need to add coloring to the mixture. How to Make Butter Slime Make sure you buy the Crayola Model Magic Clay and not the Air Dry Clay. They are very different and it will not work with regular air dry clay (trust me!). When I use Borax I mix 1/2 teaspoon of Borax in 1/2 cup of warm water and mix until it is completely dissolved. I will not use all of this solution – in most cases I use 3-4 tablespoons at the most.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment