276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Little Tikes - Wooden Deluxe Kitchen - Colourful Kitchen Playtime for Pretend Cooker, Baker & Chef - Water and Cooking Sound Effects - All Accessories Included – FSC Certified for 3 Years Old and Up

£89.975£179.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Surely, your kids will enjoy its working door and tailgate which are all the answer for an imaginative play. I was afraid that this unit would be really large, but surprisingly, it is quite compact and they pack in a lot of bells and whistles to make it more fun. It IS time-consuming to put it together- approx 3 hours- but I think it was worth it since it seems a lot more sturdy than the cheap plastic versions that are out there. I love how it has a very modern Pottery Barn look and isn't huge so it doesn't take up so much space in our playroom. This page is updated regularly so make sure to keep coming back to ensure you will get your hands on the bet savings in the UK for Little Tikes.

Little Tikes - The Deluxe Wooden Kitchen and Laundry Little Tikes - The Deluxe Wooden Kitchen and Laundry

The rest of the features are pretty standard- microwave, stove, sink, phone, clock, refrigerator, a few pots and pans- but the laundry center makes this a little different from all the other kitchens out there.You can find cheap, easy-to-assemble and child-friendly little-tikes from Studio, Argos, Debenhams, Mothercare, The Entertainer and ASDA.

Little Tikes Deluxe Wooden Kitchen and Laundry Center - Blogger Little Tikes Deluxe Wooden Kitchen and Laundry Center - Blogger

Find the popular Cozy Coupe which has always been a favourite for most playgroups and homes everywhere. They can pretend "house" with the little ironing board/iron, the wallphone, the chalk board, the clock. The kitchen has realistic features including granite-look countertop, double sink, telephone and more.

Browse the latest branded toys in the convenience of your home and enjoy fantastic style, value, and quality. Initially, my son had trouble opening the microwave door since there was a fairly strong magnet holding it shut, but my husband just reversed that piece and it opens and closes just fine now. Owning cars, trucks, RC, Little Tikes cosy coupe, inflatables, playhouses, swings, Little Tikes slide, vehicles, playsets and construction, ride ons, roleplay, kitchens, furniture, sale, and sand and water play is made easier with Little Tikes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment