276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bedology Upholstered Velvet Bed Frame and Headboard | Ottoman Gas Lift Up Option With Storage (Purple Crushed Velvet, Small Double)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I wouldn't suggest investing in a company that's gonna be replaced by another social media program soon just like Yahoo and MySpace who lost their fans. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Our friendly experts are here 24/7 to answer your domain questions, from registering a similar domain to connecting your domain name to your site. On Facebook I get targeted with some of the most bizarre and deranged posts imaginable, it's like being trolled with targeted adverts and memes.

But of course, it is not possible for me to log in or appeal as my account is permanently disabled so I am stuck in an endless loop of despair.There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. The bedstead is constructed from a solid hardwood mix and comes complete with a slatted frame to create a robust frame that supports your mattress and provides you with additional comfort. A thing of beauty, capable of holding its own in any royal household, the upholstered sleigh really is the premium sleigh of its time.

i haven't been on facebook in months, the only activity on my FB at all whatsover if my mother in law tagging me in her family photos. I suspect this maybe why Meta has incorrectly disabled my Facebook account as I have not violated any of the companies community standards and my business page status was green. There are currently 2 active directors according to the latest confirmation statement submitted on 22nd June 2023. We and our partners use cookies and similar tech to improve your site experience, show you personalised ads, and learn from your behaviour so we can, for example, recommend products you'll love! I don't get targeted with any of my actual interests and instead received targeting for things I have zero interest in, ALL THE TIME!I don't think anyone runs Facebook anymore since they have stupid artificial un intelligent program running things. Assembly: The box comes fully assembled and ready to use so you don't need to worry about manuals and instructions. Versatile: works as a storage box, footstool, bed-end stool, shoe bench, or somewhere to sit in any room of the house. I contacted you multiple times on regards of scammers trying to message me, so that you would give me an option to report them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment