276°
Posted 20 hours ago

K18 Leave-In Molecular Hair Mask, 150 ml (Pack of 1)

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

PRO tip: When working on clients with tape-in extensions, we recommend following the standard protocol for cream-based conditioner or oil usage. Once again I have realized that damaged hair is like cancer: the only way to overcome it is to cut it off. During the first use, I didn't understand it, but during the second use, I took more product and got a nice effect - my hair became more voluminous. For best results, use for the first 4-6 consecutive washes, then every 3-4 washes as needed to maintain hair strength. I bought a large 150ml volume of this product because I had heard many good reviews that it is the only product that can actually transform straw-like hair into a somewhat "alive" appearance, even if just by 5%.

Boasting salon-like results in just 4 minutes, this concentrated formula is brimming with moisture magnets and protectors to leave your hair feeling prepped, primed and voluminous.Towel dry hair, then apply 1-3 pumps of K18 professional molecular repair hair mask based on your client’s length and density, starting at the ends and working up towards the roots. But I assure you, for a quality procedure, you only need a little product (1-2 pumps), rub it well in your hands, and then apply it to your hair.

Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, sh-Oligopeptide-78 (K18Peptide™) , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol.K18 is suitable for use on all human hair extensions (to include tape-in, k-tip, hand tied, clip-in, sew-in, etc.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment